03.06. Spielberg
01.07. Norisring
15.07. München*
19.08. Nürburgring
26.08. Zandvoort
16.09. Oschersleben
30.09. Valencia
21.10. Hockenheim

An awesome qualifying finished just now.

Top 4:
1) Bruno Spengler (BMW)
2) Augusto Farfus (BMW)
3) Gary Paffet (Mercedes)
4) Mike Rockenfeller (Audi)

Farfus was the fastest guy throughout qualifying until he did a small mistake on sector 1 of his top4 lap, allowing Spengler to take the pole in his BMW.

Should be an epic race tommorow; I think everyone up to p8 (Ekström) should have a seroius chance to win it :)

attachment.php

A massive defensive effort by Spengler and Farfus by staying in front of the faster Mercedes of Paffett and Green!
Audi again with a bad racepace and no chance to compete for the podium today ;(

Results:
1) Spengler (BMW)
2) Paffett (Mercedes)
3) Farfus (BMW)
4) Green (Mercedes)
5) Ekström (Audi)
6) Scheider (Audi)
7) Tomzcyk (BMW)
8) Mortara (Audi)
9) Albuquerque (Audi)
10) Schumacher (Mercedes)

"Paffett" with double t, as I wrote it;)

And it's Albuquerque.

Btw: The Ladies has been a fail since the start. IMO, Wolff and Frey are getting nowhere. At least I always seem to find the at the back:redface:

Btw: The Ladies has been a fail since the start. IMO, Wolff and Frey are getting nowhere. At least I always seem to find the at the back:redface:

This season in this very competitive field it's pretty obvious that they are still in there mainly for PR reasons. Considering that Jarvis (who is rocking GT1 now) or Engel for example did not get a seat in comparison.

This season in this very competitive field it's pretty obvious that they are still in there mainly for PR reasons. Considering that Jarvis (who is rocking GT1 now) or Engel for example did not get a seat in comparison.
agree, Top 20 was within a second in Qualifying.

-

Fantastic race by BMW, very strong defense there during all the pit stops.
Paffett tried several times to close down the gap but it seemed Spengler and Farfus just untapped some more performance and created those 6-8 tenths over and over again.

BMW is surprising a lot of people, Norbert looked angry haha :)

The fact that i have watched the last two DTM races live says a lot: interesting as hell compared to the dull era we left behind.

Great performance by BMW yesterday. Never expected that at the beginning of the season.

Great photo btw!

yes, even though I've been a fan of Frey for years (3 years?) but....
I'm not indeed about what I look she could be a competitor there in years.

Anyway I thought BMW needs more time, but I was wrong.:rolleyes:

There has been times where that would have been possible - But they couldn't keep on their bikes at Assen for the sake of it(Yes Mr Haslam, especially looking at you!).
Do they still posess that crazy top speed advantage?

I saw some races from not WSB but a lower class series (more stock) and if someone was ahead of the bimmer then he would just zing past on the straight but if the guy was behind he could not overtake :)
You could seem him fighting his way closer to the tail of the bimmer then as soon as he went out in clean air it looked like he had hit the brakes!

Only saw this race yesterday :/ But the DTM series looks great this year, and a field filled with big names. Surprised to see Wickens in there though, for me he should be in GP2, unless he wants to do the Di Resta route to F1?

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 3 6.4%