2010 Nations Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plz People, dont give up so easely and Team england is full when there are 10 drivers and I dont think I see 10 english people signed up yet.

First of all, oftopic talk could be done on the Paddock Chat.
Secondly, Have you sent PM to the Scotish drivers of RD? (If yes, have you tryed R2P or other forums too?)

ok - but i checked the team england lineup and if i was manager of it i would let all of them race before me
also team scotland needs the drivers and i do have a little bit of scottish blood in me like 1/16th scottish

Guys - I will make a topic where we can discuss this, it's really gone off-topic here.

@Mike - again, that's not how it works, you don't race for a team just because "I had a good battle with someone in it" Scotland will find drivers - until then you stay with England - now please no response to this topic unless it's a signup!

Anatolij - there was a Russian Touring Car Championship here on RD a few months ago, not sure who the people were who took part of where the thread is of the results, but there are lots of Russian drivers here on RD, I'll keep looking for the archive of that league.

All of them are now official members :D And we are all Romanian! :D Thx Giorgos!
But,why should it call like that? The team is MotorAG Motorsport,it's the same name,wich is the difference?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 44 8.8%
  • Monthly

Votes: 21 4.2%
  • Yearly

Votes: 31 6.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 12 2.4%