Skins 1996 Indycar Road skins for SDD 1995 Indycar mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds good
How do you like LCD panel now?
168429695_10159527218219015_4302654212750506162_n.jpg

That's a good question. Sim Dream Dev seems to have removed all Indycar mods from their website. People say they were using stolen mods.
Forrest
I hope you do not mind, I added the #6 from side of 1996 newman_andretti Lola to the nose of each version, as they were not present. I am in the process of learning to paint.

Attachments

• received_802620320636493.jpeg
    received_802620320636493.jpeg
    269.7 KB · Views: 86
Awesome. I have no problem with fixing anything I do. Have fun.
Forrest
Could you take a peek at the #7 Salazar "Cristal" skins 1996, there is a sliver of white on right side pod back by rear suspension, I cannot seem to figure out where it needs the green paint to hide it?
I have been trying to sort it out, but no luck yet?
Road and Oval both have this.

Thanks for looking

Forrest
Could you take a peek at the #7 Salazar "Cristal" skins 1996, there is a sliver of white on right side pod back by rear suspension, I cannot seem to figure out where it needs the green paint to hide it?
I have been trying to sort it out, but no luck yet?
Road and Oval both have this.

Thanks for looking
There were a couple of other glitches too. I'll re-upload. BTW almost done with the 1993 Chevys
2 more and start on the Hondas

If you would be kind to let me know where to look on template for where the white stipe was?
I am really trying to learn this paint thing it seems quite fun
With these, there was no template. I made my own, but for your issue, I just shaved a little of of what I called the Rt Top Side. If you look on my template you see where the "rt top side" kind of overlaps the "rt outside" layer. I shaved a little bit of that "rt top side" off. There are a couple of other places, like along the nose and where the "Rt Side Fin" touch that I have to fix on every car.

With these, there was no template. I made my own, but for your issue, I just shaved a little of of what I called the Rt Top Side. If you look on my template you see where the "rt top side" kind of overlaps the "rt outside" layer. I shaved a little bit of that "rt top side" off. There are a couple of other places, like along the nose and where the "Rt Side Fin" touch that I have to fix on every car.
I guess what I actually did was paint a little of that white, green, rather than shaving it off

I guess what I actually did was paint a little of that white, green, rather than shaving it off
I don't know if you noticed it, but on that right side fin, there was a little bit of a stripe that shouldn't be there. On the template(and on the actual .dds file) the right side fin is over on the left side of the dds (next to the nose). I erased a little bit of that stripe that was overlapping it. Are you using Gimp? or Photoshop?

Oh No!
I have caused you more work?
I will look for right side top, thank you for pointing me in proper direction, I will figure this out??
That colorful template is your creation?
Thanks Mate

The white stripe on inside of right rear fin? Yes I figured that out and was able to fix on the #7 Cristal Lola.
And top of rightside in the front was a white patch on the front pod I call it, I figured that out as well

I do not have knowledge yet to figure out to adjust templates or borders yet I have learned to touchup areas and move, and cut and paste some graphics that is about where I am at. I am a Newb. Lol

I do not have knowledge yet to figure out to adjust templates or borders yet I have learned to touchup areas and move, and cut and paste some graphics that is about where I am at. I am a Newb. Lol
Let me know if I can help. I didn't know Paint was that useful. I've been using Gimp for many years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 39 12.9%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 34 11.3%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 41 13.6%
  • Thursday

Votes: 38 12.6%
  • Friday

Votes: 105 34.8%
  • Saturday

Votes: 175 57.9%