1990 RSS V12 Championship

Career 1990 RSS V12 Championship 1.0a

Login or Register an account to download this content
Cozy61 submitted a new resource:

1990 RSS V12 Championship beta - 1990 F1 Championship in line with the 1990 16 Race schedule featuring most the teams,drivers

Hi Simracers and F1 fans
View attachment 411318
View attachment 411316View attachment 411315View attachment 411317

With the Coronavirus COVID-19 Pandemic still hanging around, I have created a 1990 F1 Championship in line with the 1990 16 Race schedule featuring most the teams, drivers (still waiting on some teams skins from the community - Fingers crossed) and all the tracks (some are better than others but thanks to the modding community for all their efforts and time we...

Read more about this resource...

Great stuff - although it'd be nice if you credit the skin/track creators where possible.

I'll be releasing the Brabham this weekend with any luck!
I do usually but the roll call may be a bit long for this one. I thought a general nod to all may be suffice this time but happy to include those that I know - Will add you as one of them

Great work on the others BTW and the news with the Brabham!
Cheers Cozy61

Last edited:
I really like this and all your mods, but im wondering if you would consider perhaps doing 2 variations?

One which is the complete version (as it is currently) and one that just removes the really low quality tracks/skins and assets.

I find myself skipping these tracks and or stopping the championship when i arrive at them.

I'd much rather have a high quality incomplete championship over a lower quality version (quality over quantity).

With that said, this is again another great mod from you and i absolutely love your work, i just hope that maybe you will revisit your mods and add an 'ALT" season which only contains the highest quality skins/tracks/assets and cars as i think this would "play" much better for some and as its just an "optional season" those who want the full season (no matter at what quality level) will still get what they want :)

for example id much rather play this season with only a handful of skins, and a handful of tracks if they were of the upmost quality! Id enjoy this better than poor quality skins on really poor quality tracks.
Thank you for your kind praise and constructive feedback. I do know where you are coming from but I always include all the tracks/skins so users can decide for themselves or change tracks for better versions if they have them. Sadly as AC gets older there seems to be a slowdown on track building -mores the pity. My next video (next 48 hrs) will be how to clone and amend AC championships which will help users choose there own mix. Hopefully, it will be useful to those who wish to create a pic n mix from higher quality/favourite mods.
Stay safe
Cozy61

Great year. That Phoenix street circuit is amazingly enjoyable to drive. Too bad the ai is almost 10 seconds too slow on qualifying. I recommend changing it to Detroit 1988 in the championship unless you want to be completely unchallenged. AI can do 1:30-1:32 at best in QF while the track can be lapped at 1:22-1:23. I managed 1:25 here with 20 liters of fuel and less than ideal driving lines.

Phoenix 91 track is fun for hotlapping. Can't use it for actual races unfortunately.

That RSS 1990 Ferrari V12 sounds glorious. Highly recommended... costs just a few euros. Please support them, they do great work!!!

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

Votes: 114 9.6%
  • No

Votes: 1,069 90.4%
Back