1440p on 4k tv

hey. i just bought a new 4k tv 65 inch. i used to play assetto corsa on 1440p full screen with my 1080p tv using upscale. now im trying to play 1440p on 4k tv but i cant get full screen in the game. what can i do? all i want is to use my tvs upscale setting to have better video but full screen. sorry for my english...

i change the upscale settings in cp to full screen and now its ok but i have 2 questions. is it better to change the desktop resolution to 1440p before entering the game to match the ingame resolution? i have the tv right in front of my wheel and i little bit to the left and now i get a feeling that i drive with a little angle (like i sit wrong). is that because i sit to the left of my tv and move the ingame camera to the left? with my old tv i didnt have this issue (i hope u understand what i am trying to say cause my english are bad)

yes i agree but i got a feeling that eather the wheel is some degrees turn to the left, or the chair is wrong . is like i drive a car with suspasion problem. i drive straight but i got the feel that it goes left. sorry i dont have the correct words to say...
imagine that you are in your real car and it needs wheel alightment.
ps i am so sorry for my english rip your eyes :)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%