• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

1440p on 4k tv

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by arcadios, Mar 2, 2017.

1. arcadios

arcadios

Ratings:
    +1
    hey. i just bought a new 4k tv 65 inch. i used to play assetto corsa on 1440p full screen with my 1080p tv using upscale. now im trying to play 1440p on 4k tv but i cant get full screen in the game. what can i do? all i want is to use my tvs upscale setting to have better video but full screen. sorry for my english...

2. Kartoffelauflauf

Kartoffelauflauf

Ratings:
    +0
    I've had this issue too. You need to change the scaling options in the nvidia control panel (I assume you have a Geforce card :)). This way I got rid of the black borders

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. magzire

magzire

Ratings:
    +46
    Does it look good on a 4k tv? Being wanting to upgrade my TV

4. RacingManiacGT1

RacingManiacGT1

Ratings:
    +24
    I've upgraded to a 4k TV and the game runs with more bells and whistles at 1440p than 4k so that's what I am doing too. Looks pretty good...

• Like Like x 1
  5. arcadios

arcadios

Ratings:
    +1
    i change the upscale settings in cp to full screen and now its ok but i have 2 questions. is it better to change the desktop resolution to 1440p before entering the game to match the ingame resolution? i have the tv right in front of my wheel and i little bit to the left and now i get a feeling that i drive with a little angle (like i sit wrong). is that because i sit to the left of my tv and move the ingame camera to the left? with my old tv i didnt have this issue (i hope u understand what i am trying to say cause my english are bad)

6. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld
    Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,603
    Sounds okay to me. In a real car you don't sit in the middle either unless you are driving an single seater.

7. arcadios

arcadios

Ratings:
    +1
    yes i agree but i got a feeling that eather the wheel is some degrees turn to the left, or the chair is wrong . is like i drive a car with suspasion problem. i drive straight but i got the feel that it goes left. sorry i dont have the correct words to say...
    imagine that you are in your real car and it needs wheel alightment.
    ps i am so sorry for my english rip your eyes :)