1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

PC 125:410 with Abarth on Magione in NKP

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Kevin Knorpp, Jan 11, 2013.

1. 125:410 with Abarth on Magione in NKP

Come on! What are you waiting for? See what you can do and then you can compare your time with tech preview and also compare feel!

[YOUTUBE]

• Like Like x 2
  2. Except it's not the same car in AC...

This one is the competition version, the Abarth AC with 190hp. Assetto Corsa will get the Abarth SS road car, with 160hp, road tyres and what not.

3. Dinca Andrei

Dinca Andrei
    Premium Member

Its amaizing like everytime i play nKP.
    I`ve done a few laps around Magione with default setup.
    I just installed the track,fire up the game and drived around 10 laps....its a beauty.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Kevin....at least here you wont get the thread closed like on ISI ;)

5. Thats a true, its the best track for NKP in my opinion

• Like Like x 1
  7. Tomaz Selcan

Tomaz Selcan
    Premium Member

1:25:410 my time with UF 500 mod, which is abarth with rear wheel drive..much more fun than original :D

8. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

I feel a AC time trial challenge coming :)

• Like Like x 4
  9. Wow. Did t realise there was a rwd mod for the 500!!!! Can't wait to test his out. I assume it's gonna need some setting up tho else may be a bit rear happy?

10. there are 2 mods of rwd 500 (if not the same) UF500 and 500abarthevo, at least the names are different

11. Omg. So the Evo version apparently has more power too... Tonight will be a blast :)

Cheers!

12. Er. Did u know the guy who did the 500 abarth Evo mod also made this???!!!!

Ferrari 458 from fva, it looks like! I need this ASAP. Can't find it online anywhere. His name is exhaust backfires, on YouTube. Any ideas??

• Like Like x 1
  13. Thanks for the link.

14. I downloaded and installed the uf500 mod. Didn't know there was one until your post. Fun!!!!!

15. Tested out the two new 500 mods and they're an absolute blast!!! The UF500 is probably my fav atm, especially on Nordscheife Tourist. I'd say it gives the Vintage's a run for their money, in terms of fun factor

Will have a crack at the time trial challenge when I get home tonight. Wasn't sure about the Abarth Evo as it handles more touring car'y and I prefer a bit more tail happiness, but I tweaked the suspension and it's a monster now - balanced, powerful and chews up the Nordscheife at 160mph :)

16. 124.987 after a few laps in the stock Netkar Abarth...I'm pretty new to Netkar and haven't made but a handful of laps in this car before tonight, but wow, what a blast. The Vintage Replica is my all time favorite sim car but this little front wheel drive car is a blast at Magione.

I could probably go faster (though not near as fast as the alien, semi-alien, and fast guys) but tossing the car into turn one as sideways as you dare is just too much fun.

17. That's a good time :) I managed 1.25.7 but have been on the rwd mods since, but I know I can beat it!

Try out the mods that are linked above for the abarth. ESP the uf500 ;)

18. Link for the uf500 please

19. mod-edit: have a look at our forum rules