1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

120 Minutes Of Thunder

Discussion in 'iRacing' started by Adam Sawyer, Jun 28, 2012.

1. I apologize in advance if I've stepped over the mark here RD staff but seeing as it's now an official iRacing race I thought I'd be allowed to talk about it.

Basically an event setup by ISR.
    120 Minutes around watkins classic boot (no chicane).
    Riley or Cadillac (Multiclass)
    Now an official iRacing event so you can see it in your race options

Its on 2200 GMT (2300 BST) Sat 30th June

I was wandering who was entering and what kind of times you were getting. Also possibly to exchange setups. I'm currently running a qualy time of 1:38.5 but with fuel and traffic about 1:39.5. Me and another AwoL Gaining fella (Glorykid/Rob Cuss) are running and should be a fun event. Lowest time I've seen which is obscenely alien is 1:35.9 but most fast times are low 1:37's

2. Yoeri Gijsen

Yoeri Gijsen
    aReDeeeLeMeS Staff

I would probably have run it if it didn't clash with my concert plans. I like the Glen and this looks like a nice event.

3. Yeah I love the glen and they've changed it from boot to classic boot, so no chicane. Half mistake by the sounds of it but will make it a little less crash heavy on entry into the chicane. Cant wait

4. Yoeri Gijsen

Yoeri Gijsen
    aReDeeeLeMeS Staff

Yep the Classic Boot is my lay out of preference as well, especially in the multi-class races.

5. Well I will be at the real WG this weekend so not much racing this weekend for me :). I did join a practice and it looks like a good MC combo.