111 Days

I guess you both knew which team i wanted to be so i'm keeping quiet in this regard ;) and i'm looking forward to see what Ferrari and Lotus will do in the Winter.
Surely SF have now Lot of details about their Updates and with New DRS rule i don't think they have much complications in Rear wing area and Worry about Q pace
Lotus was Trying to calibrate their DDRS which was legal for 2013. whether they define it perfectly this time

Yea it has passed quickly :) To bad it ended the way it did :p
just kidding,
LOL

im so bored, is not even fun watching the torrents, somethign about watching it live is magical indeed.

I just go done watching Melbourne quali and FP3 and compared to the 2nd half it was a total mystery and wonder to see the other teams scrambled in between the high rollers.

Surely SF have now Lot of details about their Updates and with New DRS rule i don't think they have much complications in Rear wing area and Worry about Q pace
Well it's all about two things for Ferrari:
1. They need to fix their wind tunnel, which they intend to do during winter. If they don't do it they'll have the same development problems like this year.
2. They need to built a car that is competitive from the first race unlike this year or 2010.

Looking from a technical point of view those are the things that cost them the title this year.

108 days, omg I'm getting withdrawal symptoms. I NEED MY DRUG!

750px-NY-106.svg.png

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 23 25.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 20 22.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 19 20.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 9.9%
  • Forum trophies