Qualification: 11:50 GMT (20 mins)
Race: 12:10 GMT
Race Length: 27 laps (100K)
Pit Stops: Optional
Server: RACEDEPARTMENT GTL
Password: click here

Notes

Sign-ups close 1 hour before practice starts.​

There are 4 reserve slots. Reserve drivers will be notified of free slots, in this thread, during the last 15 minutes of practice.​

Oh well, this event was mixed for me.
My main priority was to test my new PC and to see if my internet would last a full race. The good news is that it held up ok, so maybe my on-line racing may be back on track.
The disappointing part was that we only had a small field, reduced to 4 when Hans had system problems.
As it turned out, I was a bit too quick in the Mini so Peter and Ben left after about 15 or so laps. I was all set to make a more enjoyable race by staying with the three Abarths, just as they left. So I waited for Patrick and we had some nice laps together, until my virus scanner decided to update and my game minimised. By the time it came back I was well off track and Patrick has cleared away in front. I eventually caught up and we spent the last 6 or so laps racing neck and neck. Patrick was clearly getting quicker the further we went, so I had to work hard to keep with him.

Thanks Patrick for staying, we had some fun and I got to test my system out too. I appreciate that.

First of all those Abarths are fun to drive.

The small field didn't promise much fun.
But after all there was some racing between the little fiat's because Warren with the mini was way to quick for us.

After some laps two of the four guy's quit the game, i can understand them because the are much more better racers the me.

But Warren stayed with me and i thank him for that.
And chased by Warren i could do some fast laps with that little nasty thing.

Thanks for the fun , and see you at the next event.

Sorry guys that I have to quit,never ever had that kind of problems with GTL

Started this morning when I load GTL, menu's freezes , started and freezes again,when I was on the grid an started to drive my st.wheel go the other way,
turning the wheel from left to right fixed that, than the car freezes sound went on, sound stop's ,then started again get some half black screens etc.etc.
My computer runs normal, I have change some little sings the past day's so maybe I have dun something wrong,have try to set back the comp. a week but that was not possible.

So i am busy for a while,suggestions are welkom

Hans

ps I am P.....of that I could not race with you guys , just in a small field you can help each other to improve ....

Sorry all for not joining today but I just couldn't let my girlfriend wait while I'm having fun online. Too bad only 4 drivers attended the race, hope next event will bring more people - and I'd really like to join an Abarth race some time in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%