• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

05 Update very tomorrow..

Discussion in 'RBR Mods' started by John Cunningham, Jul 27, 2013.

1. John Cunningham

John Cunningham

Ratings:
    +322
    so it is..

• Like Like x 1
  2. porridge

porridge

Ratings:
    +33
    The lure of Loch Ard was probably too much for Rallyesim, nice to see them do a proper panic release for a change. And why not, It is a great SS, no doubt about it.

3. Jack Hintz

Jack Hintz
    The One and Only...I think? Premium

Ratings:
    +855
    I have been lucky to get it a day or so before release, and its just fantastic!!
    Loch Ard I have played previously, and it is still incredible, and so great to finally be able to choose from so many cars with it.
    There is also another Super special, and I haven't had so much fun in a long time! Can't wait to incorporate it all into RDRC :D

4. David Jundt

David Jundt
    Premium

Ratings:
    +351
    Update.the.POLO!

I still thinks it useless handling-wise. It feels like it's called: "The Concept version". It doesn't feel like rallysim has taken the recent domination of Polo-Ogier into account yet. Also, the car model isn't the prettiest.

But I guess I'll test Loch Ard aswell.