**Troll Face Career Helmet HD**

After all of serious mods,time for some fun!

I'm a bit busy right now,didn't have time to reply some of you.....I'll comeback soon...by then enjoy trolling the grid. :thumbsup:

WORKS WITH FINNED VERSION BUT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED THAT YOU USE IT WITH A NON-FINNED HELMET.

Will replace GEN 30.

DOWNLOAD.

click here if the link above doesn't work.

8096500948_5cecdcac35_h.jpg

lol this is so funny, sweet work, one question how do u make your career helm have a fin?

joining a team that usually wears arai helms doesnt seem to work or is there a value in the database that focuses on the career helm having a fin?

Thanks everyone. :D

lol this is so funny, sweet work, one question how do u make your career helm have a fin?

joining a team that usually wears arai helms doesnt seem to work or is there a value in the database that focuses on the career helm having a fin?

Thank you,this is down to the database, it can be changed there....but I'm not completely sure what values can effect it. Database can help I'm sure about that.

Thanks everyone. :D

Thank you,this is down to the database, it can be changed there....but I'm not completely sure what values can effect it. Database can help I'm sure about that.

do you know which one's coz it lists all the drivers even some which are not there like rubens but there is no line that says "career driver" or "player driver" and if i take lewis' seat at mclaren i expect to have the fin helmet but i dont... weird

The only times i get fin helmet is in events like "champions mode"

There is no career driver helmet in the database.

The fin or no fin is dependent on whether the driver you are replacing uses one or not.

If it doesn't show up for a driver that uses a fin normally, then there really isn't much you can do about it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back