The W.I.P Thread

It's not that simple. Speaking only about the car, you'd have to change the car model.

Yeah, if I'm not mistaken this can't be done. We can't have 12 McLaren models on the track. If you want to move McLaren to another team you have to recreate it from scratch. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

W.I.P Fernando Alonso Cars MOD

2003 MILD SEVEN RENAULT R23

Remains to do:
Wheels, Nose and Helmet and numbers

2nvcs8.jpg

Sorry but i am working on all Alonso's cars from his first season with minardi to 2013
Can i include this car of yours in the upcoming 2003 mod?It would made my work easier to do.If you're having specocc problem with this car, send me the template and i will try to do it as good as i can:)

Why oh why have you posted this here now.

You know what will probably happen.

Why not just put it up when it is finished....this caused loads of problems which caused your thread to close down, now you have posted here.

Surely you should know better.

Why oh why have you posted this here now.

You know what will probably happen.

Why not just put it up when it is finished....this caused loads of problems which caused your thread to close down, now you have posted here.

Surely you should know better.
I wrote it here only because my topic was closed and users was asked will there be mod.
I asked him not to write here. Note, only you written.:O_o:

I wrote it here only because my topic was closed and users was asked will there be mod.
I asked him not to write here. Note, only you written.:O_o:

I have only just stated what is likely to happen......why do you think yours was closed down?

Do you want the same thing to happen to this thread?

You think I'll be the last?

And note to you.....you seem to have me listed as part of this mod, when you haven't asked me for anything at all.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.