The Greatest Helmet Pack v.1.0

tghp.png
So, here it is - the biggest helmet pack for F1 2012! 47 helmets replaced and all of them have HD previews in main menu! There are helmets for every team, so if you drive for Red Bull, Lotus or HRT, you can find the best helmet for you. There are real(for example: Vettel Singapore or Abu Dhabi) and fantasy helmets, so I hope you enjoy it!
P.S. Sorry for my bad english ;)
P.P.S. If there are some mistakes, you better write about them here :)
Credits:
- pmgl71
- ML2166
- yoshikanji
- zelimper
- v1tek
- Rian Speed
- supla 007
- EgorMinin
- NICKRAY
- Freyk​

Does the menu stop at 44? I noticed you included 47 helmets.

Great job implementing the new helmets into the menu. It's pretty difficult to make sure they are proportional and positioned correctly. The only thing I would like to see more of is fantasy helmets like Zelimper's Jack Daniels and yoshikanji's Iron Man and less of the generic Red Bull helmets

Yeah this is exactly what I was missing !! Now we have quite a lot of custom helmets so it was needed to make a compilation like that and change the helmet menu !

There are a lot of great helmets there even if I would have liked the addition of the tron and iron man ones from yoshikanji :))

I don't know if it's possible to add more helmets than the limit of 47 helmets ?

Thanks so much for your work!!

I know that there are a lot of Red Bull helmets and I apologize for that :\ That's just because firstly I wanted to make just Red Bull pack, and then decided to add helmets for every team. What about JD, Tron and Iron Man helmets, I'll add them in addon. Stay in touch :)

A few extra helmets are in the download, like zelimper's Simoncelli helmet. Was this supposed to be included in the menu or not?

A few extra helmets are in the download, like zelimper's Simoncelli helmet. Was this supposed to be included in the menu or not?
A few helmets are unlockable in the game and I have no ideas how to unlock them. I have 47 helmets, some people - 44, and also my friend's got 50.

No offence but ML2166 isnt giving out any permissions on using helmets in helmetpacks, because I asked him myself for one :D
"I'll leave my helmets as individual downloads"

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back