Sketchup Object/Xpack requests????

Seeing as most other BTB things seem to have a "requests" thread I thought it only fair that we start a "SKETCHUP OBJECTS REQUEST"

List things you would like to see made and Xpacked for use in BTB -hopefully some of the very skilled Sketchup users will take on the challenge of making the requests....

Kiwidemon

Oh look its mongoletsi the guy who has been going around the site down voting everything i say.
Im not gonna bother defending myself or even attempting to explain myself to you as its VERY clear you probably would just ignore it all and make up another dumb story about demanding fish (WTF was you even smoking when you came out with that sh!t, perhaps huffing some of the fish from the story??)

So go on, i know you really want to do it. "dislike" this post as well, it will add to the collection of my other posts you have downvoted.. Once you have done that you might want to grab a dictionary and look up the meaning of the word "suggestion" you see its a little bit different to the word "demand" i get you probably don't really know the different what with being 12, so we will let that slide. but still it might give you points at school if you can display to the teacher you know the difference between a suggestion and a demand.. Take it easy sexy pants.;)

@R Soul . Firstly, nice name, it didnt register right away, then the penny dropped :)

Yeah blender is a great bit of software, esp for free. i have seen some amazing animations come from blender. Ive not seen much Anim8or. but ive heard some good things about it..
As i said in the other posts, it shouldnt matter where the models come from, as long as it can be put into BTB or used in the creation of xpacks for which ever game. And being able to choose from multiple different formats has to give people more choice than just 1 format.
And yes i agree about blender.. As with all the major names in CG once you learn the interface most of the other stuff is fairly straight forward. Also going from one app to another shouldnt be too much of a hiccup as Base level CG principles translate over to all the major players, the theory behind it never changes, just " where is that damn button" does :D

@Nobby76

Perhaps you should read the title of this topic more carefully, as the title SKETCHUP OBJECTS / XPACKS REQUESTS is not hard to understand. This means people posting in the topic either want specifically SKETCHUP OBJECTS or xpacks. you are providing niether.

You are ordering/demanding/dictating that everyone must use 3dsmax objects even though this is a specific SKETCHUP OBJECT request topic. People posting in this topic, specifically want SKETCHUP OBJECTS / models.

Your main point as you claim, is SKETCHUP is rubbish at making complex shapes, it's only good for making buildings. Funny enough, if you read the main title of the forum section, it's the Bobs Track Builder section. This may come as a shock to you, but people posting in this topic have been using SKETCHUP to make trackside buildings and structures.

This is why your points are invalid in this topic, and your commands are being ignored. That is why others and myself have been voting "disagree" on your posts.

let not go down the Abuse each other post with snips and edits. I use sketchup8, and zmodeller2,
3ds max.blender (not use to those yet,max I getting better at). maya (not use that much either).

I want the models of Dulce Moraes in Esteio, RS Brazil and Iguatemi and Bourbon Country Shopping Centers in Porto Alegre, RS Brazil
dulce 1.jpg

Attachments

• dulce 2.jpg
    dulce 2.jpg
    425.2 KB · Views: 216
  • dulce 3.jpg
    dulce 3.jpg
    368.7 KB · Views: 222
  • dulce 4.jpg
    dulce 4.jpg
    350.9 KB · Views: 212
  • iguatemi e bourbon country 1.jpg