RSRBR 2014 Download problem

I'm trying to download RSRBR 2014 to get ready for the new season but everytime I try and download the files my anti-virus keep s saying threat detected and blocks the download.

I'm using AVAST anti-virus and I've never had an issue before, does anyone know what I need to do to be able to download the new mod?

Thanks

Alasdair

Disable it before you download. Also make sure to disable it when you install. For me, I wouldn't get any pop-up warnings from AVAST (maybe I have those disabled, not sure haha), but either trying to download or install with it enabled would result in the install file being changed into an oddly named .tmp file (something like z1r236.tmp).

Disable it before you download. Also make sure to disable it when you install. For me, I wouldn't get any pop-up warnings from AVAST (maybe I have those disabled, not sure haha), but either trying to download or install with it enabled would result in the install file being changed into an oddly named .tmp file (something like z1r236.tmp).

Is disabling easy enough? Sorry but I'm a complete noob to PC

Disabling an antivirus is easy enough, here's a video tutorial for disabling avast:

It should re-enable itself automatically when you restart your computer (or after a certain time if you choose to disable for XX minutes)

I'm having this problem, is there a solution? I could download all the other files from rallysim.fr but the main mod file changes in to a temp file :O_o:

Edit. Nevermind, disabling Avast did the trick - the second time I tried it. First it didn't work for some reason. All okay now though, will do comeback to club racing in a few weeks time. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back