Misc Realistic LED Display Module [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
But doesn't wheel pack have some kind of smaller (in height) LEDS?
Real leds, are not oval they are round , I created my wheel pack with real led lights from a real life led ,
So if you like the fake oval leds then that is your choice happy dayz;)

I prefer the real ones :p
I Spent a lot of time searching and trying to find real high res leds to use in my mod ,
I do not like codemasters leds as they are not real looking at all I have not found any leds that look aval in shape they just had to go :thumbsup:

I Spent a lot of time searching and trying to find real high res leds to use in my mod ,
I do not like codemasters leds as they are not real looking at all I have not found any leds that look aval in shape they just had to go :thumbsup:
Your LED's are 5x3 am I correct?

I'm sorry for my bad English. Recently complaining of lack of time and so improvements to my existing mods will be issued in larger intervals.

Upcoming plans:
1. Little improvement for my LED Display Mod to season 2013 - Update soon...
2. I am currently working on a new project LED Display Mod for the season 2014
3. And also currently working for more mods and tweaks to F1 2013 game.

Whenever I have free time I spend it on new projects and modifications with my plans. I think I will give in the foreseeable future, more graphical mods and then a few mods that absorb more work and effort. I'm sure you will enjoy dear users like my latest LED Display Mod or better.

chargingcar, thank you for helping users in my topic and I congratulate your passion and determination on creating mods for games in the series, Codemasters and others. And also i'm sorry I dont give you my help, when you asked me for tips at your new mods. Currently, I returned to home and promise for the future, improvement and help in providing for your and other users help with mods.

I also thank the 24 members who stands out to me and 20 for those who liked my Led mod and also many other users for my topics that I created the forum. I am very happy for this reason that I appreciated my work and efforts. Adds me more strength and determination to create new mods that you will add more fun and satisfaction from the game.

Thanks again! Regards lyolik :)

Last edited:
Realistic LED Display Module.rar\Realistic LED Display Module for all teams , based on the real-world\interiors\fc2
The Force India steering wheel seems to be just the wireframe
upload_2014-3-22_2-40-12.png

It's excellent !! But i'd like to still have violet leds instead of the white ones. If it's possible please do it for me in an incoming update :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 183 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 358 27.9%