Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
rdhgp_4.jpg

This thread can be used for questions, chat and support

I want to sign up for the RD Historic Grand Prix and I have read, understood and agreed to the RaceDepartment League Regulations.

I know I haven't run any rFactor 2 club events yet but I imagine I can make 2 or 3 before round one. :)

And there aren't many drivers but that doesn't mean we wont have good fun racing.

Edit : New computer has hit some compatibility issues with my monitor. New one is due before round one but I wont be able to race rf2 before then. Hope that's ok as I have plenty of experience at RD in other sims.

Had huge trouble to keep my car on track and went off a couple of times and brushed the walls occasionally which made my car undrivable, so went in for repairs. :confused:
Drove out and again went a bit wide in the second corner and agian, suspension problems, on my way to the pit lost my car and crashed and burned ... Race over :(

Congrats to the winner and all that finished. :thumbsup: Hopefully more luck net race. :p

A shame that there has been little participation today ... someday, this races will be epic with full grids.

For my part, despite having few people, I had a battle that has lasted to the end. I had a pretty good pace, I could stay in 28s, but at the moment of truth I made many mistakes and I killed my tires. I have approached several times to Jari, but I made ​​another mistake and I went back again... also increasingly cost me more due to misuse of the tires and the errors. When I've finally reached, and when I stuck to the back of his car, the man of finish flag was there.

See you in the next race!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back