PC1 Project CARS Screenshots

OverTake.gg

Administrator
Staff
Slightly Mad Studios' Head of Development Ian Bell unveiled a new render of their upcoming community funded simulation game C.A.R.S.. The render is showing a Le Mans Protoype Audi R18 TDI in a fictional livery.
audi.jpg

Although the idea of Community Assisted Race Sim sounds very innovative and spectacular there are still a lot of questions unanswered. We hope to have more insights on this upcoming simulation soon.

In the meantime enjoy some other screenshots on the forum.

Would you be interested in funding a developer and in exchange have your say in the development process of the product. Or is it just a tactic to get a studio funded that lacks a publisher/investor?
via: nogrip & virtualr

Beside looking great, it drives pretty well too. The first release had some lag issues but they fixed that right after (which makes me wonder why they didn't in Shift 2 which sits unplayed on my HD). There are certainly some issues to take care of, but it already looks better than most games and drives almost as well as more established ones. It's definitely something to watch.

I have build 124 and I am a junior member of the development. I get to add comments on everything if I want and give ideas.

I think it drives great at the moment and FFB is just fine now. The feeling of power and grip is superb. It makes CM's F1 2011 really look and feel like the arcade game it is. Another couple of in game screenshots for ya:
pcars2012010821000490.png

pCARS-2011-11-25-01-26-47-67-1.jpg

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 34 15.7%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 27 12.5%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 30 13.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 28 13.0%
  • Friday

Votes: 75 34.7%
  • Saturday

Votes: 122 56.5%