Old NKP modding threads (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloads: A new file has been added by silvastone:

Silvastone Team skins for almost all cars

Hi all,

This is a skin pack I have made for "Silvastone Team", for almost all cars, just missing the Vintage GT.
Most cars have 3 skins, unless a single one for Vintage Replica, and none for the Vintage GT (as said) as in a lack of a
cool template to them.

Altough I will be using one of those most of the time, this is free to all drivers to use as long as they wish.
I'd be glad to meet anyone on track wearing one of those. I´d jump to another skin at anytime with no worries
and that´s why I took the time to come with 3 skins for each car (most).

For the very same reason, I included my personal helmet on the pack, but instead of attaching the helmet´s texture
to the cars (placing a copy on each car folder), I pointed it to the equipment/helmets folder, just once.

Therefor all Silvastone´s cars are "helmet free". Anyone can be caught wearing my helmet by surprise, and those
who have this skin pack installed wil always be able to see me wearing it in any given car. And also, less disk space
required at end the (altough not big diference).

Instalation: Just extract the zip file content to your netkar PRO root folder.

Enjoy!

All the best,

Silvio Tavares

You might wanna delete the "silvastone team READ ME!.txt" file from nkpro root folder after installing the pack.

you know, even with your helmet shared in the equipment folder, it will not be seen by other drivers unless it is in the actual car skin folder. I have noticed this in races here that even drivers who have provided a stand alone helmet, that they default to the game's standard helmet (in the car/textures folder). Very annoying feature of netkar that individual helmets seem to need to be in the car folder.

yeah it is a shame. I was on with a guy from here (Erickson, I think) and I saw his car skin ok, but his cool helmet was not showing up as it was a stand alone helmet in the equipment/helmets folder. So we both had it in the right place and named the same, but he - to me- was in the standard silver netkar helmet. Someone else joined with a personal car skin + helmet that was in the same car skin folder and I saw their Helmet fine. After more research, this appears to be the case for all add on helmets.

Downloads: A new file has been added by facu88:

Balcarce 1989 1.1

Sorry for my english. My track is a rFactor conversion of Balcarce Track, of my city. Is my first conversion.

To improve

- Starting lights (for the 1st positions).
- Material garages 1989 (under construction now).
- Bridge.
- Textures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back