No More F1 Sky HD for free !!!!

Just been told by sky as from september the F1 will be inc with sky sports package well gutted
Same old offer you it for so long then take it to pay only so many people will now not be able to watch F1

I didnt have sports package and had the Sky people ring me last night saying if I wanted to carry on watching F1 I will have to get the Sky Sports package and that now costs me a extra £15 or so a month I don t watch too much sports so dont need Sky sports but now have to just for F1

It´s the same in my country except it´s Viasat.
I can´t just buy the motorsport channel, i have to buy the sports package which contains golf, hockey and football.
About the same price as you Paul.

Then the fact that the swedish commentators are lost in space most of the time doesn´t help either.
If i could get Sky i would probably pay that type of money, you get so much more F1 with Sky and their budget.

Yep, same here...I had to buy the whole sport package to just watch an F1 race every fortnight or so...

Tough times? Greed? Not sure...all I know is that these companies try to suck as much money as they can from us :cautious:

So current customers who have Sky F1 as part of the HD pack will lose it?

If so they can shove it up their arse, not paying £16 extra a month for 4 other channels I wouldn't watch.

I know meant that the HD pack I have just now is about £10 a month and I thought Sky Sports was around £26 so by upgrading I'd be paying for than double for the same channel :(

Sad to say I haven't watched F1 since Sky took over (I don't\won't subscribe to any Sports channels), I won't watch it again till Eccleston and Sky are gone and F1 is returned to ITV, the BBC should NEVER be allowed to hold the F1 Licence again. The BBC show highlights\delayed races at the minute but that means I would have to avoid Radio, TV and Internet so as not to hear the result before-hand.

I have no doubt F1 will have lost many viewers in the UK since Sky took over and they will probably lose a few more now.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back