Alignment
Camber Front: -3.20
Camber Rear: -1.00
Toe Front: 0.13
Toe Rear: 0.38

Tyres
option / prime

Notes
Setup optimized for use with the prime tire. Tried to balance speed / overall grip but in the first round of the career the HRT is a drama and do not expect a podium finish when playing with legend AI and no assists. HRT is a back marker and this setup is pure damage control.

Car
Red Bull

Circuit
Melbourne

Condition
Dry

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle: 11
Rear Wing Angle: 11

Braking
Balance: F 52% - R 48%
Pressure: High
Brake Size: Small

Balance
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 11
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 11

Suspension
Front Ride Height: 1
Rear Ride Height: 1
Front Spring Stiffness: 8
Rear Spring Stiffness: 9

Gearbox
Gear 1: 133 kph / xxx mph
Gear 2: 154 kph / xxx mph
Gear 3: 183 kph / xxx mph
Gear 4: 213 kph / xxx mph
Gear 5: 245 kph / xxx mph
Gear 6: 278 kph / xxx mph
Gear 7: 318 kph / xxx mph

Engine
Fuel Map: -

Alignment
Camber Front: -3.50
Camber Rear: -1.50
Toe Front: 0.15
Toe Rear: 0.50

Tyres
option

Notes
Well this is the first track I got onto after the 2nd patch, and the difficulty is just right for me, it's not too easy like before, but it aint too hard either, with this setup I felt comfortable but was always on the edge.

Like usual in Australia, cutting the track is very easy to do, but after much perseverance I managed to squeeze in a 1:19:842, which is a good lap for me, not the greatest I could ever do but it was definitely a clean lap.

Enjoy! :)

Car
Williams

Circuit
Albert Park

Condition
Light Cloud

Distance
30%

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle: 5
Rear Wing Angle: 5

Braking
Balance: F 49% - R 51%
Pressure: medium
Brake Size: standard

Balance
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 7
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 7

Suspension
Front Ride Height: 3
Rear Ride Height: 2
Front Spring Stiffness: 6
Rear Spring Stiffness: 5

Gearbox
Gear 1: 132 kph / xxx mph
Gear 2: 162 kph / xxx mph
Gear 3: 192 kph / xxx mph
Gear 4: 222 kph / xxx mph
Gear 5: 254 kph / xxx mph
Gear 6: 287 kph / xxx mph
Gear 7: 324 kph / xxx mph

Engine
Fuel Map: Mix 2
Fuel: 6 laps

Alignment
Camber Front: -3.40
Camber Rear: -1.30
Toe Front: 0.11
Toe Rear: 0.47

Tyres
Prime

Notes
Assists: automatic gearbox
Difficulty: expert
P1 time: 1:26.771

I think this setup could use a bit more tweaking, and probably could set a better time with primes, since I'm a bit ham-fisted without ABS and medium TC.

I find these ARE good for races too. I tend to lower 7th gear a bit, since DRS won't always be available, and you'll have a fuel load for the most part, but otherwise, they work great.

I tried this setup to compare with the one that I had and It feels more confortable to take the corners but I don't have enough speed and I can't manage de beat my best time .
I play on xbox 360 with a pad and my time is : 1.20.1

it not a bad setup playing online. just there other players am racing against and u swear u think there still using 11/11 glitch i miss the 11/11 it dosen't work 4 me anymore and was 49 in world of the game be4 the new patch came out lol. now am rank 65

Just a matter of adjusting, before you had some players who did not use 11/11, either because they were not aware of it, or they chose not to on purpose.

You will get better, it is just a matter of practice :)

This setup is good for trial but for race is very risky because the tyre is very worn after couple of laps and you loose performance and time.
We must obtain a setup for race to be fast and eficiently.Kile Dunning setups is very good before patch 1.02 but he made setups only for trial now.I hope Kyle we"ll post here , setups for races.

i did a 1:18.9 with my setup, im too tight to share, i did try doing it pre-patch but noone was intersted with the 11-11 bug being out and my laptimes only getting rank 700 at best, top 20's now the ones in doing which im pleased about but like i said your setup is similar to mine, think 11-11 aero is slowing you down a bit though.

Just tried the setup Kyle and using a pad I have to do what Graham says and use more of a 4-9 kinda setup on ARB, I prefer a bit later turn in than what your set gives it seems it turns in very sharp.

I take a bit off the camber for the back and drop off a little toe also on the back, I'm not in the 1:19's yet with the setup but I can bang in lap after lap at around 1:20-1:21 with this set using a 360 pad. not played with spring or suspension setting but that's where ill be going next.

I aint really played around with the ARB that much.

I am probably going to do what I did pre-patch. Make some standard setups, get all 19 on here, then try go through them again with some tweaks, if I can beat my times then ill update the setup.

tweaked kyles setup a bit here and there and got a 1.19.078, with lots of errors.
got me #32 on PS3 leaderboards.

i figured 11/11 setups are still faster than every other setup on most tracks, but now its 1 sec faster, pre patch it was 5 sec.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 119 70.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 42 24.9%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 33 19.5%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 33 19.5%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 34 20.1%