GSC2013 "pre-release" discussions here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
Please concentrate your discussions, feedback and bug reports here, while we prepare for official release :)

If you wish to join in the fun, you can buy the game now here. The pre-order gives you access straightaway to the current build - v1.00 which is actually more of a final beta. Official release is still a week or so away and it will mostly be about some tweaks and fixing the main bugs that have been observed in this "pre-release" period.

Those who buy and download v1.00 now will be able to then patch it to v1.01 from official release with a small update.

While this temporary fix is no longer required for the activation issues we had the last couple of days, you might want to apply it in any case as this also addresses potential Fingerprint mismatch issues and compatibility with 3rd party d3d9.dll based plugins: www.reizastudios.com/downloads/GSC2013_GS_FIX.rar - download and extract GSC.exe into your GSC2013 root folder, overwriting the original.

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 151827

floripa wont work, doesnt work in FT2013 either. I need to update it. Your average track mod by others will work fine though.

I tried Nurburg with same results. While i have you here......I changed a couple things in realfealplugin to turn it on as someone told me how. I think they may be wrong as it makes a dos looking box open when i start game, i have to click on second window box in task bar to open game screen. I changed the following.....realfeel=true and speechenabled=true. Is this wrong? Thanks and sorry for all the questions.

• Deleted member 151827

sounds like you enabled the console, you need to disable that. i wouldn't recommend editing any files unless you take a backup. I would expect other tracks to just work, so not sure what is happening there.

Here are my settings. By the way....how do you turn realfeel on? Also, the settings you see are back to default. The guy that told me how to turn realfeel on told me to enable console and speech so you are correct as it is opening normal now. Thanks

EDIT: Looks like realfeel is enabled by default. Gotta stop listening to people. lol

Attachments

• reiza.JPG
    reiza.JPG
    91.8 KB · Views: 244
HI
First off great game I own both Ftrucks 2012 and 13 and GSC 2012 and they are the best out there at present.
Now to the unpleasantries
Does anybody use Sim Commander 3 software to control butt kickers ?
If so is it working for you ?
Mine is not responding in GSC 2013 yet works fine in all other sims.
Has something been tweaked which has thrown it all out of sorts.
Is it a game issue or something that needs to be taken up with Simvibe themselves.

Thanks

Sean

Does anybody use Sim Commander 3 software to control butt kickers ?
If so is it working for you ?
Yes!

1. Launch the sim from Sim Commander.
2. After the sim is launced, the dialog window on Sim Commander may be disapeared (yes, this is strange behavior).
3. Double-click the icon on Sim Commander again even though the sim is running already.

I think that some telemetry related function/memory map has changed in GSC2013 from GSC2012. SimVibe will be updated soon I hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes