First multiplayer footage and WTCC 2013 content

Just a very rough estimate: 97 bucks get you 12000 vRP. At an average of about 400 vRP per track and about 250 per car that would make 30 tracks or 50 cars or certain combinations inbetween.
But as Matej said, there're sales more or less regularly, so miding those would of course increase your yield.

Just a very rough estimate: 97 bucks get you 12000 vRP. At an average of about 400 vRP per track and about 250 per car that would make 30 tracks or 50 cars or certain combinations inbetween.
But as Matej said, there're sales more or less regularly, so miding those would of course increase your yield.

Thanks. That's not actually too bad.

Yep that one thing they could address is the user interface, it can be very hard for 1st time users,
You have to go back and forth to get it set up it can be very confusing.
and then you get on track and things don't work..
I love the style of the interface but it could be allot more user friendly,
but i don't know how to make good suggestions, there are lots more functions to incorporate, it is a hard one
To many things in to many places, once you have it set up its great but for the first hour its a nightmare.
my problem is i don't use it enough to get fully conversant with it...

REally great news! Looks great and would be great to have a race with R3E just to see what it is like. I personally don't have much problem with the FFB but I'm sure it can be better. Pricing will be interesting because it could be sold as a pack which probably means you won't be able to mix and match R3E content with pack content (like DTM) or could be sold as individual unit add ons to R3E in which case you would only buy the cars and tracks that you wanted to race ( but then would be able to race on non series tracks or with mix and match cars). Not sure which way they are going, frankly I'm not even sure which makes more sense. Regardless, I'm glad to see it happening!!

totally not impressed with RRE up till now
except their cars and tracklist
wow WTCC 2013 just makes it an even better list
nice job
I don't care how much it costs
but as long as the physics / ffb aren't up to standard
it remains a no-go for me

but damn that civic looks :inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No