F1 2011 Consistency across different tracks

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
I haven't bothered with F1 2012 - nothing I read in the lead up to release convinced me that it's worth spending more money on, especially since I already have F1 2011.

What I want to know is this: have the modders managed to even out the consistency across different tracks for the AI? The only thing putting me off reinstalling F1 2011 is the fact that you can blitz the AI at one track, yet you can't get anywhere near them on others.

Any links will be appreciated - thanks in advance.

I haven't bothered with F1 2012 - nothing I read in the lead up to release convinced me that it's worth spending more money on, especially since I already have F1 2011.

What I want to know is this: have the modders managed to even out the consistency across different tracks for the AI? The only thing putting me off reinstalling F1 2011 is the fact that you can blitz the AI at one track, yet you can't get anywhere near them on others.

Any links will be appreciated - thanks in advance.
In my experience (on Xbox) the AI variiance is there but not huge.
India is probably where they are slowest and Monaco a bit slow but the walls are the "barriers to success".
I have a gaming PC for RF1 and RF2 but still play 2011 on Xbox. In expert mode in a tier 1 car you can win on all tracks. ( I have the award to prove it!!!)

In Co Op (huge fun) the AI pace drops of in stint 3 for some reason.

PS I race 75% dist which has a bearing.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back