PC1 Banned for no reason!

Many people are beginning to view VlR as biased towards pcars, so please don't throw this all on my shoulders, and as I said before, Montoya claims that SMS don't influence him, so if true, what was the actual point of employing him, LOL.....?
"what was the actual point of employing him" because he is good in his job.you talking bad about other persons without any clue what they really do ,do you really believe that a company pay a person full-time, just for writing 2 articles a week?

Many people are beginning to view VlR as biased towards pcars, so please don't throw this all on my shoulders, and as I said before, Montoya claims that SMS don't influence him, so if true, what was the actual point of employing him, LOL.....?
I wasnt meaning to put it all on your shoulders. I was just responding to you :) we are all going to have our opinions of virtualr. While montoya puts up articles of pcars, hes also posting lots of other useful news. There is a recent article about some skins for the isi f1 cars along with links to download them. If he was up to the shananigans some are claiming, why would he post stuff about the competition. Montoya is in a tricky position. Because hes employed by sms hes going to automatically be accused of being biased regardless of anything else. You would think a company looking to sell its game would pick a much larger news outlet than VR to promote their product and not a site that promotes the competition as well.

",do you really believe that a company pay a person full-time, just for writing 2 articles a week?

What do you think is the point of him being employed by SMS?
It's obvious to me that one of the reasons is to ensure criticism is controlled, but I think that's silly as they should just focus on the games positives and just ignore people like me, but instead they went totalitarian on me.

What do you think is the point of him being employed by SMS?
It's obvious to me that one of the reasons is to ensure criticism is controlled, but I think that's silly as they should just focus on the games positives and just ignore people like me, but instead they went totalitarian on me.
rob make absolutely clear why you are banned from vr.and this have nothing to do with his job at sms.the ban was your fault.so go away from the dream that sms forced your ban.they have no interest in you.
rob get the job because sms looked for a Web Content Admin,and he is a good one.
greetings from tunnelglassmartin

Nobody really cares about it anymore.. nobody cares about the people that got banned, and we think the serial haters that make it their life's purpose to whine quite comical.

WMD is full of pure win these days, and it's really fun. The game's coming along nicely, but some people do have an irresistible urge to look at the train wrecks that are these threads for entertainment purposes. Then we joke a bit about it on WMD. It's all in good fun, and not completely unexpected when you consider that SMS allowing anybody with 10 euros in the forums to watch the process is bound to lead to the inclusion of some.... unstable people.

Go find another triple A title where you're going to get weekly (or in my case daily) builds to test and a direct line to the devs. Heck, I have Ian Bell's phone number.

Everyone that got booted deserved it and as far as I'm concerned, they matter not. We're trying to get the best game possible made. 99% of the people involved get that.

unstable people.

LOL, would you like me to start doing google searches on racing/gaming forums and find very detailed and rational discussions regarding pcars?.....I assume I'm the/one of the unstable ones, so maybe if I can gather the quotes of other people you might think twice about how and who you label.

A handful of you guys pop in from time to time, tell us we're crazy and act like there aren't scores of other forums questioning pcars as a sim{my main contention}.

LOL, would you like me to start doing google searches on racing/gaming forums and find very detailed and rational discussions regarding pcars?.....I assume I'm the/one of the unstable ones, so maybe if I can gather the quotes of other people you might think twice about how and who you label.

A handful of you guys pop in from time to time, tell us we're crazy and act like there aren't scores of other forums questioning pcars as a sim{my main contention}.
Lol, you make it out like its some kind of uprising. Its not as big of a deal as you think it is david. I dont think people act like there arent scores of other forums questioning pcars, its just that we dont care. Obviously this is a serious life ordeal for you as youve had to search google to reassure yourself that there are more like you.

He banned me twice for simply claiming pcars isn't a sim.
you are wrong.and you know that.read robs post:

"David, you`ve been banned for trolling, not for disliking pCARS. The nickname you chose is proof enough that your intension was/is to start trouble. You crossed a line when you started derailing comments on other stories on purpose by bringing pCARS into the discussion.. this is the type of stuff we don't allow."

and that is exactly what happened.you are not that poor person whose get banned for claiming pcars isn't a sim.

He banned me twice for simply claiming pcars isn't a sim.
Simply? Come on now, you were there to cause trouble. You are the guy that pokes the sleeping bear with a stick thinking its funny. Then the bear gets agitated and mauls you and you say that you were simply poking him. Your name was pcarsphyxexpert, that in itself shows your childishness ,cynicism, and inability to to criticize in a civil manner.

you are wrong.and you know that.read robs post:

"David, you`ve been banned for trolling, not for disliking pCARS. The nickname you chose is proof enough that your intension was/is to start trouble. You crossed a line when you started derailing comments on other stories on purpose by bringing pCARS into the discussion.. this is the type of stuff we don't allow."

and that is exactly what happened.you are not that poor person whose get banned for claiming pcars isn't a sim.

The man you're sticking up for is an OUTRIGHT LIAR.....it is true that I spoke about pcars in the wrong thread on my first venture*, but on my 2nd attempt I was very tame yet was quickly banned when it became apparent that I hadn't been reformed, ie, I was mainly interested in discussing pcars physics, and this was deemed untolerable.

*and what a great crime btw.

The man you're sticking up for is an OUTRIGHT LIAR.....it is true that I spoke about pcars in the wrong thread on my first venture*, but on my 2nd attempt I was very tame yet was quickly banned when it became apparent that I hadn't been reformed, ie, I was mainly interested in discussing pcars physics, and this was deemed untolerable.

*and what a great crime btw.
everybody also you can read the post record at vr.so for me its clear that you are not right.here 1. example for your physics interested discussions:
"Congrats SMS ! 1 millions for nothing ... good way of milking people.
I hope so you pay a tax after this huge amount of money !!!"
that's from you.and there is much more.
and do not react against the rules.
with that post you just explain that you cant control your self.

LOL, would you like me to start doing google searches on racing/gaming forums and find very detailed and rational discussions regarding pcars?..

It's always been a policy at WMD that that sort of thing is what we want. Detailed and rational discussions that help improve the game are the whole point of WMD! That and the financial aspects to it, because a product is a business venture as well.

It's like slamming my head against a brick wall when I occasionally dip into these conversations, but don't you realize that the entire tyre model is getting an overhaul right now headed up by a very talented engineer? He gives us regular updates that are mostly incomprehensible to most folks because it's so complex. The FFB is being improved. The handling characteristics are changing.. for a game that has more than a year left in development. SMS takes very seriously the properly framed criticisms of the WMD community, and they adjust. We see it time and again... and again..

So you can find your threads at other locations that are critical. That means.. nothing! The game is not released yet.. the coders are working their butts off, and I don't care if I get called a fanboi, but to me that only seems a sensible way of doing things. I hope that in the released product, they get it the way they think it should be. It's a big task, and not every venture turns out exactly as planned, but there hasn't been a shred of evidence that they're not giving it their all.

They certainly don't have time for the unbalanced folks, as we've seen Ian and Andy flick them off WMD without a second thought. They're not there to coddle anyone or baby sit. The people that are at WMD now understand this, understand SMS, and know that we have a unique opportunity to shape the game to be something we've all been hoping for, for years.

The FFB is being improved. The handling characteristics are changing..

That's cool, and it should be cool when I say that they need improving, yet everytime I do, there's always someone claiming I'm wrong, insane, can't drive etc, yet you and most people at Vlr and WMD actually agree with me, so why does this drama exist...?

I noticed someone at WMD say that they wished that pcars had the same physics/FFB that 2007's BMW M3 challenge had, and I must say I agree, I think that old game is a very decent sim model, granted I haven't driven it extensively, but it does worry me when pcars is in the condition it's in given it's mid 2012.....anyway, I hope that we've been testing the console physics and that the PC physics make pcars a worthy sim title and that it can rank alongside the established sims like rf1/GTR/GSC/FVA etc.

Nobody really cares about it anymore.. nobody cares about the people that got banned, and we think the serial haters that make it their life's purpose to whine quite comical.

WMD is full of pure win these days, and it's really fun. The game's coming along nicely, but some people do have an irresistible urge to look at the train wrecks that are these threads for entertainment purposes. Then we joke a bit about it on WMD. It's all in good fun, and not completely unexpected when you consider that SMS allowing anybody with 10 euros in the forums to watch the process is bound to lead to the inclusion of some.... unstable people.

Go find another triple A title where you're going to get weekly (or in my case daily) builds to test and a direct line to the devs. Heck, I have Ian Bell's phone number.

Wow, yet another blatant troll post. And no way is it a "triple A title" lol. :roflmao: It's Shift 3 in all but name. You are in it for the money and nothing else. You couldn't care less if the game was as good as Outrun or not. As long as you can publicise it as much as possible for your return is all you and many others care about. I'm not bothered about you though, we have a good laugh about WMD investors like you. We find it quite comical.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.