Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

To have the right shape and length of the track, you have to drive a full lap with logging ON.
Then in Motec, open the logged file, and see on one or another sheet a small track map. Right-click and open track editor.
There you can change the start- and endpoints of sections, delete them, split existing sections, or rename sections.
That's what I did, following the info I found on the internet for the concerned tracks.
Brasila seems only to be raced in the opposite directions of what GSC is doing. That's why I kept the order of turns unchanged.

Strange, if you go the opposite way your suggestion then pit lane is on the wrong side going the wrong way. By that I mean that you would have to enter high speed traffic before the 1st turn. (or the GSCE 12th). I did find a map that supports your findings. (attached but maybe its wrong). Look at the google earth map and see details of the pit roads, I think GSCE is correct.

Attachments

• 2014-motogp-brazil-to-rejoin-motogp-with-nelson-piquet-brasilia-circuit_1.jpg
    2014-motogp-brazil-to-rejoin-motogp-with-nelson-piquet-brasilia-circuit_1.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 260
  • brasiliaPitRoads.jpg
    brasiliaPitRoads.jpg
    372.7 KB · Views: 255
Glad i could help, Im really looking forward to some GT races here as i already have an idea on what car im going to race with.

Also I do not know what it is about the F430 that keeps ruining the textures of my game. I can drive the F430 solo but the moment another F430 joins the track it completly ruins everything.
what_zps247faee3.jpg

Anyone else having this same issue or is it just me?

I'm having this same issue, I was practicing for today's GT3 event and it has happened twice already. I just installed the mod and I was testing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back