Opel Ascona C GT 1988, 2.0i 130bhp
Sports saloon by Opel, based on GM "J" Car Ascona C.
3D Model created by: Malagoli
Physics based on model created by: Bobskype
Driver camera HotFix: https://www.dropbox.com/s/47sf4tbtcit8lp4/driver3d.ini?dl=0
- Extract in your folder "Cars\opel_ascona_c_gt\data" and replace the file
Use the donation if you think that I deserve it, supporting this and my future creations. I really appreciate your help!
Unrar the file into your "assettocorsa\content\cars" folder. Replace all files if is necessary.
- High detailed interior and exterior
- Momo Arrow alloys
- Calibre rear wing
- Tuned suspension
- Physics based on factory standards
- Sounds are original from BMW E30, by Kunos
- No SQ lods, may cause performance issues on low specification systems
- The driver position isn't very good, so you may experience some graphics issues with the onboard cam... The problem can be solved by setting the option "Hide Driver Arms", in Options menu.
Work In Progress, still developing original sounds.
Upcoming variation, confirmed:
Irmscher Ascona GT, 2.0 16v
The 2017 Formula One Monaco Grand Prix. Join the conversation here.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.
Opel Ascona C GT 2014-10-18
Classic sports car, by Rafael Malagoli