this is my Hockenheimupdate for the season 2016. Very hard to change the light to make it more lifelike.
I have changed a lot on sponsores. On pitlae is now the rolex sponsor. I can´t change all sponsores, but it looks a lot more like 2016 GP.
Theo if you have some ideas to changing sponsores. You know the frustrating problem with stOOpid mirroring Pleeeeaaaaseeee can you change that.
Light cloudy looks nearly like the weather on GP weekend now. You can see pics of light cloudy in the support section of this thread.
- high definition textures for nearly all textures
- shimmering light on mercedes grandstand with specularlight
- much darker shadows
- original grass colour
- original tree colours
- white barriers with orange corners
- new sky- and sunlight
- new sponsoring
- new flags (thanx Theo Berrekeman for some flags
- diffuse light
- new reflections on big grandstands for the windows
- better looking star of mercedes on baden center and mercedes grandstand
- ultra high track detail
- changing occlusion maps
- better crisper looking tarmac
- german flag on last corner
- keep fighting michael flag for the crowd on grandstands
- original curbs colour without UBS sign
Copy all in this destination:
That is all have fun with this big impressive update. I can´t get it any better
Credits to: IGearzone 16 that I can use all of his technical incredible Rev 3 of F1 2016 Simulator, Climax F1 that I can use his cars for videos and screenshots and to theo berrekeman for corporation on trackwork and nice looking redbull
and don´t forget all the other nice guys in this sympathic forum.
A newer video comes later:
NeffO´s F1 2014 Season 2016 Hockenheim GP trackupd 1.0 2016-08-09
new tracklight, higher texturequality, 2016 colours, 2016 sponsores impressive look