I´m proud to present you one of my most realistic looking looking tracks. Brazil is eye candy. This in memory for one of the biggest for me the biggest idol in motorsport. Mr. Ayrton Senna
I have looked scenes of the track on Tv and I hope you can see how near the graphic immersion is. 2 steps more and it is reality.
I have reworked all. Only the occlusion maps of the buildings and other things are not reworked.
What is all changed:
- whole lighting
- most textures are double sized in pixels
- complete new tarmac
- better reflection maps
- high detailed trees
- realistic background map
- highlighted flats and buildings
- 3d grass of F1 2013 but more
- updated texture for 3d vegetation (grass and plants)
- updated grass textures
- dirtmap for the grass
- all grandstands and pitlane buildings reworked
- new sponsoring of johnny walker and heineken ( I hope this will look so on GP Day
- better trackshadowing for more realism
- more authentic flags with brazilian idols of senna and massa
- highest ddrawing distance
- highest full lod range
and something more
Bonus ABU Dhabi Beta
More you will find on day. Have fun with my last update of this amazing and historic track.
ReShade is on board.
- Ambient Light
- Luma Sharpen
- Lift Gamma Gain
This are activated
- you can activate a lot more but the decrease of performance is to big.
- Only my optimized filmic pass effect costs no more as 3 maximum 5 frames. Activate ReShade only with midware PC or higher.
You can see how it looks on my new screenshots.
Default Settings of my new ReShade Settings costs a lot less performance as the last version.
Installation of ReShade: Click the ReShade.Exe file it is in the unpacked archive.
Copy all of the F1 2014 folder in your main game folder of F1 2014.
Some Screenshots on sunny weather