Welcome to Misano
The first add-on trackpack for Ride2 can be played online now.
3 versions of the awesome Misano Kartodromo Track, too much fun to exist only as Drifttrack for Cars in a bike game.
Playable with all bikes, but best for Supermotos
How to install:
- Create a folder named DLC in your Ride2 folder
- put the DLC63 folder from this mod into your RIDE2/DLC folder
- Backup your gfxgem.mix (optional)
- download latest version of gfxgem.mix (link below)
- replace gfxgem.mix in your Ride2 folder with downloaded version.
- You will find the new Tracks if you look into the Ottobiano-Motorsport
Important note : always use the newest version of gfxgem.mix I provide, this will be a seperate download from now on, so i don't have to update all mods if I change or add something new to online mods.
Known Issues I won't fix:
- not compatible with VR46 Track Importeur (it's included there already)
- AI is stupid (maybe i'll edit them sometime)
- Game crashes when you try to look at the Online-TimeTrial Leaderboards for this tracks
- other people get kicked out of your lobby if you host and they do not have the mod.
(better run private servers, maybe with the password "misano" so other people who have the mod could try to join)
- it's compatible with all my other online trackmods,
but be careful to always use newest version of "gfxgem.mix" I deliver
Big thanks to the creators of MixFileRemixer, BMLeditor and MxWayGamer for his help