Gentlemen Rallycross is a fictional circuit, scratch made, meant for quick and agressive races with a small number of drivers. There are 18 pits, but the idea is to have fun with for example 6 drivers and 5 laps. One lap is about 1min 10s.
The idea :
- Part of the track is made of mud, and part of the track is asphalt.
- It includes a joker lane, in mud, that makes the track a bit longer.
- The joker lane must be driven once during the race, and only once.
The implementation :
- The Joker portion is counted as a cut. This is on purpose.
- With the Pitlane Penalty app and a config made for it, when you drive through the joker lane, the app informs the other drivers that you have cut (therefore you have taken the joker lane).
- At the end of the race, you look in the chat that every driver has taken the joker (or they're disqualified).
To learn the track I recommend a traction car and to assign a button for the handbrake, like the Alfa Romeo Giulietta LE. Rwd and fwd cars without a handbrake can be fun as well but can be harder.
Most of the scenery objects are free models from Turbosquid.com
Track by chuky
Buildings by Kimerling
Hunter and his dog statue by John Gibson scanned by Lincoln
Pig by ant00N
Horse by mozzy
Let the pleasure begin !
The 2017 Formula One Monaco Grand Prix. Join the conversation here.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.
Gentlemen RallyCross 2015-07-10
Quick and agressive races on mud and asphalt