Sell [US-NJ] Quest 2 with Kiwi head strap, knuckle grips, + more

digiGraph

Premium
Selling my Quest 2 with a bunch of accessories! I've attached an Imgur album for a few videos: Album

Everything listed below is included:
  • Meta Quest 2, with 128 GB Internal Storage
    • Total Estimated Hours Used: 110-120 hours
  • Kiwi Comfort Head Strap (link to Kiwi Site)
  • Kiwi Face Interface (link to Kiwi Site)
  • Meta Controllers
  • Kiwi Standard Sized Knuckle Grips w/ battery covers (link to Kiwi Site)
  • Meta Link Cable
  • Kiwi Cable Pulleys, set of 6 with both hook and adhesive mounts (link to Kiwi Site)
Price: $200, shipping INCLUDED via USPS 2-day flat rate. USA Shipping only.

Extra background info:

I originally bought this headset mid 2022 to see if I could down size away from triples. I enjoyed the experience a lot, but just couldn't get into it fully due to my own qualms with bits of motion sickness. I got to the point where I could do a few races, but in the end I reverted back to monitors due to comfort and sickness issues over long weekend sessions (I mostly like to race endurance series). The 3D experience really was incredible and I felt much more comfortable in tight wheel to wheel fights, but I just couldn't make it work for myself over the long run.

I did attempt to use it for more traditional games and enjoyed myself a lot, but overall just have rarely found myself reaching for it. I did spend a bit of time flying in DCS as well, it's almost a must for things like helicopter flying. It's also surprisingly good for watching movies at home, especially if you rip your own home media. Watching IMAX style movies in a virtual theater in my office was a pretty awesome experience.

Attachments

• 20240512_095752.jpg
    20240512_095752.jpg
    561.6 KB · Views: 12

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 32 16.1%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 26 13.1%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 29 14.6%
  • Thursday

Votes: 27 13.6%
  • Friday

Votes: 70 35.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 111 55.8%