Trying to get Luke Ross to do VR for FH5.

Please post your enthusiasm for a VR mod for FH5. I'm a member of Luke's patreon and I'm trying to get him to do A VR mod. If you don't know who Luke is, he has done fantastic VR mods for GTA V and RDR 2 among others. He has indicated that it can be done but hasn't gotten enough support to make it happen. I think FH5 would be unbelievable and a dream come true for me to have this type of open world title in VR.

When hopefully there is some interest here I will post the link on Luke's patreon forum for him to notice. Thanks a lot.

Please post your enthusiasm for a VR mod for FH5. I'm a member of Luke's patreon and I'm trying to get him to do A VR mod. If you don't know who Luke is, he has done fantastic VR mods for GTA V and RDR 2 among others. He has indicated that it can be done but hasn't gotten enough support to make it happen. I think FH5 would be unbelievable and a dream come true for me to have this type of open world title in VR.

When hopefully there is some interest here I will post the link on Luke's patreon forum for him to notice. Thanks a lot.
Bump. Please post a reply to boost numbers guys. We need the numbers for Luke to take notice. Thank you.

That be cool, most certainly would like that
I have been begging for VR in FH4 and FH5 for many years now. If Luke can create a proof of concept that gets the Devs attention and support, I think it would be absolutely amazing. My biggest fear is that Luke might put all the effort into it only to get the ban hammer for altering files, etc. Regardless, I think FH5 would be THE killer app on PC if it had an accepted/supported/tolerated VR mod so I am all for it.

torrent the game if making it . and maybe if it works great someone can talk to a dev and maybe make it usable for the game? he does good enough job they could offer to buy it

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 34 15.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 27 12.3%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 30 13.6%
  • Thursday

Votes: 28 12.7%
  • Friday

Votes: 77 35.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 124 56.4%