rFactor Central Down?

Is rFactor central down?? I mean, since one month it dont let me download skins and dont appear the previews of the skins. Someone know if is my problem or if this will be something temporal?

They need to get their crap together and fix their site. Running the servers can't possibly be that expensive.

Perhaps they only lease server space. Perhaps the owners tired of running the site and took it offline. There are numerous reasons for a site disappearing, and often the public may never know.

(Messages to the holding company that owned Nogrip receive no responses; SRMZ suddenly disappeared with nothing but rumors the owner had health issues; Blackhole Motorsports is a complete mystery.)

It's sad how good chunk of mods and skins became lost medias one day. I had a lot of good memories with rFactorcentral and definitely my struggles with doing more advanced skins caused that lost are never gonna be reclaimed. While most of the mods still are avalaible here and on other sites, then skins, skinpacks are for many years forgotten. It would be amazing if somehow any of them are saved. Like most favourite of mine for mods like CART Factor or Formula IS (which allowed for interesting fantasy seasons ideas)

Oh, So I was stuck just in 2017 when it was still working. Maybe after so many years should try to find templates and start doing at least simple skins for my own and one day learn how to do some cooler things like mastercard lola or anything with more complicated pattern

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 32 16.2%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 26 13.2%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 28 14.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 27 13.7%
  • Friday

Votes: 69 35.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 111 56.3%