Deroni Circuit

Tracks Deroni Circuit 0.411

Login or Register an account to download this content
SRD Shredder submitted a new resource:

Deroni Circuit - Fast anti-clockwise circuit with lots of elevation.

The original Deroni Circuit was built in the 1960's, right at the same time the open wheeler divisions were starting to become popular. Endurance racing has also been here since the beginning, with annual 10 an 16 hour races being held over the course of a few weekends.

View attachment 752869View attachment 752870

Going into the late 70's, safety concerns were raised about how quick the layout was with the current generation of cars at the time. So sector 1 and 2...

Read more about this resource...

Hi Shredder,

Great work! Nice track. Thank you for your work.

You're talking about the original track of the 60's and 70's but when I google on Deroni Circuit I don't get any results. Can you tell me where this circuit was situated?

Hi Shredder,

Great work! Nice track. Thank you for your work.

You're talking about the original track of the 60's and 70's but when I google on Deroni Circuit I don't get any results. Can you tell me where this circuit was situated?
It's a fictional track that was constructed around the concept of it being built in the 60's. Sort-of an alternate timeline deal. Added the story to get people to understand the layouts a bit better, and why they're like that.

Last edited:
Great track you have created.

If possible, can you add the sound effects for when a car drives over the rumble strips. It adds more immersion when racing.

Also, can the pit lane be a bit bigger. I was trying the do a race with the AI recently and they were hitting the wall upon leaving the pit. I was using the RSS Formula Hybrid 2023 for reference.
Not sure if you were going for modern F1 racing on this track, but the track felt perfect with the car.

Last edited:
Great track you have created.

If possible, can you add the sound effects for when a car drives over the rumble strips. It adds more immersion when racing.

Also, can the pit lane be a bit bigger. I was trying the do a race with the AI recently and they were hitting the wall upon leaving the pit. I was using the RSS Formula Hybrid 2023 for reference.
Not sure if you were going for modern F1 racing on this track, but the track felt perfect with the car.
Not been having that issue when I tested with AI on my end. By 'bigger', are you meaning in width or length? Some pics for reference would probably help me see what's going wrong with it.

Also, thanks for mentioning the rumble strip thing. I went back & checked the map, and I realised I didn't re-assign the Game Surface of the kerbs to actually be kerbs when I updated the Xpack I use.

Last edited:
Ok tried a fresh version and still getting the error. Latest release version.
1715538716228.png

Last edited:
Ok tried a fresh version and still getting the error. Latest release version.
View attachment 753361
I've just downloaded it, and both layouts load on my end. Only thing I can really suggest is make sure you've definitely installed it correctly.

The folder should be in the tracks folder, and then instantly open up with the data folders and KN5 files.
tracks 12_05_2024 19_55_37.png
tracks 12_05_2024 19_55_39.png
If you're putting the Deroni file into another Deroni file. Dragging and dropping the .RAR file into content manager should install it fine.

Last edited:
Not been having that issue when I tested with AI on my end. By 'bigger', are you meaning in width or length? Some pics for reference would probably help me see what's going wrong with it.

Also, thanks for mentioning the rumble strip thing. I went back & checked the map, and I realised I didn't re-assign the Game Surface of the kerbs to actually be kerbs when I updated the Xpack I use.
Just started a race and the AI is no longer driving into the pit wall. I guess it was a problem on my part.

SRD Shredder updated Deroni Circuit with a new update entry:

Deroni Circuit Update 0.41

- Added new AI lines to both layouts.
- Added cameras to the classic layout.
- Added DRS & DRS activation boards to the front straight and east straight.
- Altered the DRS zones for both modern and classis layouts.
- Changed the transitions between the modern and classic layouts so they no longer feel like jumps.
- Changed the amount of pit boxes from 44 to 40.
- Changed the pit boxes to a newer model
- Changed the kerbs to a new model.
- Fixed the kerbs so they now make sounds.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Just tried the new version, installed via CM drag and drop, having deleted the previous one. Still getting the no track error. Seems to me my folder structure is correct.
1715798045366.png

Lots of work to do, but really interesting project.

Keep it up - and don't hesitate to ask for help with finer track details either here or on GTP if you need it. Cheers.

Genuinely don't know what the issue could be. Only other thing I can suggest is doing the "Verify integrity of software files" thing on Steam, and maybe checking your CSP version.
Yeah I don't know either. But I am having issues with my AC at the moment (stuck in 32-bit mode lately) so its more than likely something on my side.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 32 16.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 26 13.4%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 27 13.9%
  • Friday

Votes: 69 35.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 108 55.7%