Traffic Plan - Shutoko Revival Project

Misc Traffic Plan - Shutoko Revival Project 1.02

Login or Register an account to download this content
Bardaff submitted a new resource:

Traffic Plan - Shutoko Revival Project - traffic plan (works with CSP traffic planner) covering all areas of SRP 0.9.2 PTB

DISCLAIMER :
I made this for personal use, it's far from perfect, but still it is. If it doesn't fit your taste feel free to modify it with the tool provided within the traffic planner tool in CSP.

REQUIERMENTS :
- Shutoko Revival Project 0.9.2 PTB
- CSP 1.80 preview build

View attachment 633410View attachment 633411
View attachment 633412View attachment 633413View attachment 633414[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

hi, it's crashing all the time on my side, no matter what settings i put
have also tested on both preview versions and 0.9.1 track as well
anything else i should set up?

Mmmh, sounds strange. Tho the traffic planner being clearly a work in progress tool, I'm not sure about what can cause it to crash or not.
In my case, works just fine with, as mentionned, CSP 1.80 prewiew build, Shutoko Revival project 0.9.2 PTB (for public track build), and in practice session. tested with the layouts of Daishi, Tatsumi, Shibaura, Yoyogi, Heiwajima North and south, so far.
Crashed for me with Shibuya spawn (but its a "cant have 0 cars in race.ini" message, I dont remember what causes this but im not sure its from the traffic plan)

EDIT : you said you tried with 0.9.1 track. Download and install the latest one, 0.9.2, you can found it on their discord : https://discord.com/invite/fTW4BDa7R5
Let me know if that helps :)

Last edited:
Yeah, I just thought about that. That is, I was assuming people would already know about the traffic planner tool and set it up to work tho...

Bardaff updated Traffic Plan - Shutoko Revival Project with a new update entry:

Some few side details and tests

- Added side lines for exit & entrance at Daikoku
View attachment 639181
- Added side lines for intersections towards Shinjuku
View attachment 639182
View attachment 639183
- Added zones to test spawn intensity on sidelines towards Yoyogi (doesnt seems to work so far tho, have to keep an eye on this while using)
View attachment 639184
View attachment 639185
Also, I made some tests on traffic light behavior at Shibuya and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Bardaff updated Traffic Plan - Shutoko Revival Project with a new update entry:

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Just updated the readme file, in order to mention that its important to make a backup of the original surfaces.ini file.
I dont experienced the issue, but you might need it in order to be able to connect online on the layout involved.
Best way to avoid having to switch back and forth the original and modified surface.ini file may be to create custom layouts where you want to have the traffic working.

Read the rest of this update entry...

all the cars only do 23mph, even on the big main ro

all the cars only do 23mph, even on the big main roads.
Strange thing, doesnt makes that for me. Try messing a bit with car number values, you should get acceptable results with around 100-200 cars max. Make sure you didnt modified the simulation speed value tho. You can accelerate or slow down the traffic behavior with this slider. Theres also a "reset speed" button that comes quite handy when testing out things.

Hello,
Yes, this is done with messing with the csp traffic planner tool content. I didnt managed to do it yet, but basically its using lods of any vehicle existing, with some nodes tweaks and a modified car list file, according to the tool's documentation, but I never tried that so far (and have no clue about what the nodes moving actually means tho).
That said, 2real made some traffic packs if I remember correctly, with install instructions. The few more ones Im using in the vids may be from him using the original srp traffic pack. Hopefully we'll see more of these when this tool will be of common use ^^

Last edited:
Bardaff submitted a new resource:

Traffic Plan - Shutoko Revival Project - traffic plan (works with CSP traffic planner) covering all areas of SRP 0.9.2 PTB

Read more about this resource...
This is fantastic! Thank you so much. I only seem to be getting two types of car on all of the sections of the map (Alfa Romeo and a BMW) Is there any way of getting more variety in the traffic? Is there a car pack I can use alongside it? (I have traffic cars installed, but they're not shown on the road etc) Many thanks and keep up the good work :)

This is fantastic! Thank you so much. I only seem to be getting two types of car on all of the sections of the map (Alfa Romeo and a BMW) Is there any way of getting more variety in the traffic? Is there a car pack I can use alongside it? (I have traffic cars installed, but they're not shown on the road etc) Many thanks and keep up the good work :)
Thank you ^^
For that matter of cars, I replied in the post just above yours - but yeah, there are traffic cars packs for this tool slowly coming along. I didnt messed with it much yet, but 2Real made some if im correct, and I saw that other people are currently working on some when googling to have a clue about whenever this tool will be usable online or not.

Anyway, basically the cars used by this tol are not linked with regular cars in content/cars registery, afaik. You may search for "cars for csp traffic planner" and you should find some, and you will install these in lua\tools\csp-traffic-tool (I guess you'll find more detailed instructions within these packs)
Good luck!

my fps stuck at 3fps after doing this
Strange, but no idea whats your setup etc, and ultimately the traffic planner is a tool from Ilja (x4fab), so cant be up for much help myself, sadly. That said, try to make sure you are spawning around 50-100 cars, should be really enough (and not 2k like you could be tempted to try)
Good luck!

Last edited:

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 467 70.2%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 283 42.6%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 306 46.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 135 20.3%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 180 27.1%
Back