CSP 0.2.0 font error

I have the free version of CSP. 0.1.79 worked fine. If I try and upgrade to 0.2.0, when I try and launch a session from Content Manager then AC crashes with the following error:

1700323375150.png

The "Yes" and "No" buttons do not work, and the only way to regain full control of the PC is to use Ctrl-Alt-Del to bring up task manager and end the acs.exe process.

I have the consola font installed on my system in the usual windows place. If I put a copy in the assettocorsa/content/fonts/system folder then the same thing happens, but with a different font being complained about.

Does anyone have any clues? Thanks.

Problem solved. Doing a steam integrity check downloaded a bunch of fonts (and maybe other stuff...who knows...)

No idea how/when they went missing, or why 0.1.79 worked fine in that state and 0.2.0 didn't - but 0.2.0 is working OK now.

Problem solved. Doing a steam integrity check downloaded a bunch of fonts (and maybe other stuff...who knows...)

No idea how/when they went missing, or why 0.1.79 worked fine in that state and 0.2.0 didn't - but 0.2.0 is working OK now.
How did you manage to solve that problem with the consola font ?

How did you manage to solve that problem with the consola font ?
A Steam integrity check seemed to do the trick. Right-click on the game from the Library and select Properties from the menu. Select the Installed Files tab and click Verify integrity of game files.

That fixed it for me.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 466 70.2%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 283 42.6%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 306 46.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 135 20.3%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 180 27.1%
Back