Press any key to exit.

and im unable to do nothing more... any help?, please

edit: opening from steam the archives folder, this time works!! THANK YOU ALL
same

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    323.6 KB · Views: 82
Help please, I was using CM and ran out of HD space. CM gave me the following message:
"Unterminated string. Expected delimiter: ". Path 'Install.Mods['Ruapuna.7z'].Files[2281]', line 1, position 139264."
I have freed up space and still getting message, I have also uninstalled/reinstalled CM and still no luck. When I hit "ok" after the message CM closes.

Thank you so much for the great tool. I am using it. I am enjoying the ease of installation of mods. I have not been able to figure out how to modify it for Project Cars 2. I followed your notes but got something wrong. Would it be possible to make an installer dedicated for PC2. I would like to run both games with mods from content manager on the same PC.

Last edited:
Thank you so much for the great tool. I am using it. I am enjoying the ease of installation of mods. I have not been able to figure out how to modify it for Project Cars 2. I followed your notes but got something wrong. Would it be possible to make an installer dedicated for PC2. I would like to run both games with mods from content manager on the same PC.

It is already taking quite some time to support CM for AMS2, so PC2 is more of a best effort... but I might consider adding an installation option.

In the meantime, what I did was:
- duplicated (copy/paste) the "AMS2 CM" desktop shortcut
- renamed it to "PC2 CM"
- opened the shortcut "Properties" (right-click on the icon)
- added the command line options at the end of "Target:"; it should look something like this:
Code:
"C:\Program Files\AMS2CM\AMS2CM.GUI.exe" --Game:SteamId=378860 --Gameath="steamapps\common\Project CARS 2" --GamerocessName=pCARS2AVX
- (optional) changed "Comment:" to "Project CARS 2 Content Manager" and the shortcut icon to the same one as PC2
- pressed "OK"

If it still doesn't work, perhaps drop a line on the Discord where it's far easier to answer support queries.

Hi - Like someone else above, I was adding new mods to CM but ran out of disk space. Now when I try to open CM it says:
Unterminated string. Expected delimiter: ". Path 'Install.Mods['[AMS2]F1_1995_Season 1.27.rar'].Files[61]', line 1, position 20480
Please how do I clear this to get running again?

Hello, I got the same problem here.
So I installed it on the same drive where steamapps/.../automobilista is installed - even in the same directory.
But still the content manager "cannot find the game directory".

I much appreciate this mod, however it seem that when you add a new car or track it going thro the proess of uninstalling everything then reinstalling. This is faily time consuming

I much appreciate this mod, however it seem that when you add a new car or track it going thro the proess of uninstalling everything then reinstalling. This is faily time consuming
Not much longer, no.

To be sure not to create conflict, do it like this;

> Uncheck the mod you want to update
> Click Apply to start uninstallation
> Drags the new version into AMS2CM
> Click Apply to start the installation

Last edited:
Help please, I was using CM and ran out of HD space. CM gave me the following message:
"Unterminated string. Expected delimiter: ". Path 'Install.Mods['Ruapuna.7z'].Files[2281]', line 1, position 139264."
I have freed up space and still getting message, I have also uninstalled/reinstalled CM and still no luck. When I hit "ok" after the message CM closes.
Hey there, I just got the same issue. I erased the file and in the bin as well, uninstalled and reinstalled the CM but stiml get the same error. Did you solve yours?

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 459 69.9%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 282 42.9%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 303 46.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 135 20.5%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 178 27.1%
Back