ZTMZClub Pacenote Tool

DiRT Rally 2.0 ZTMZClub Pacenote Tool 2.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
strawhatboy submitted a new resource:

ZTMZClub Pacenote Tool - Pacenote/Codriver Customization for Dirt Rally 2.0

Hi guys,

We ZTMZ Club (DR fans from China) are glad to introduce a recently created pacenote customization tool, which can replace audios (any language), pacenote records (you can adjust the pacenote record timing now) for tracks in the game Dirt Rally 2.0. Please check the video https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1ku411S7vb for demonstration. Or some weird video playing in the game HUD https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1H3411e7DA

Currently the tool...

Read more about this resource...

Great! Easy install. Also thanks for the pacenotes!
Thanks for your support! :)

BTW, there could be trivial issue in the pacenotes (we're keeping correcting them...)

Anyway, you can create a new folder in '%userprofile%\Documents\My Games\ZTMZClub\profiles', alongside with the 'default' folder, then create your own pacenote script there with the same filename convention in the 'default' folder. And select your folder on the main UI's 'profile' combobox.
This will allow you to customize the script. Because the default folder could be overwritten when updating the client automatically.

Also if some track's script is missing in your new profile, it will automatically fallback to the default script in the 'default' folder.

Great! Could you make a version when a user can browse ANY folder to place the audio files?
I mean the default C: drive in most case small capacity SSD ... A different HDD / SSD could be used for storage by the user's preference. Thanks and keep up the good work!

Last edited:
I like it! Now i have more questions. :)

- Can i set the maximum value of playback speed multiplier (according to the vehicle's current speed.)?
Since this feture came with thte update, It sometimes sounds like a robot when it speeds up, so could i set this value to 1.0 or swtich off if completely if it is possible?
- What's the difference between Playback modes? Now we've got 3 options - "Script mode" , "Pure Audio mode", and "Mixed mode" Can you explain about this feature?

Thanks a lot!

y
I like it! Now i have more questions. :)

- Can i set the maximum value of playback speed multiplier (according to the vehicle's current speed.)?
Since this feture came with thte update, It sometimes sounds like a robot when it speeds up, so could i set this value to 1.0 or swtich off if completely if it is possible?
- What's the difference between Playback modes? Now we've got 3 options - "Script mode" , "Pure Audio mode", and "Mixed mode" Can you explain about this feature?

Thanks a lot!
Glad to hear that!

- Yes, just open the settings window by clicking the button on the topright corner, there are options for the dynamic playback speed.
you can toggle it off, set the maximum multiplier.
Also you may find the switch and settings for the 'tension' (sine wave applied to the audio).

- 'pure audio mode' was initialized in version 1.0, with no script supported at that time, you may find many empty folders in the directory of pacenote scripts, named with the track's name. while some of them are not empty, you may check the track folders fury_lake_depart(US) or waimarama_point_forward(NZ), audio clips named by specific distance can be found.
When 'pure audio mode' enabled, the tool will play only pacenotes in those folder. if 'mixed mode' is turned on, both 'pure audio' an 'script' will be played, it would be a mess for tracks with both pacenotes.
The reason 'mixed mode' exists is that we didn't provide full track scipts since version2.6

y

Glad to hear that!

- Yes, just open the settings window by clicking the button on the topright corner, there are options for the dynamic playback speed.
you can toggle it off, set the maximum multiplier.
Also you may find the switch and settings for the 'tension' (sine wave applied to the audio).

- 'pure audio mode' was initialized in version 1.0, with no script supported at that time, you may find many empty folders in the directory of pacenote scripts, named with the track's name. while some of them are not empty, you may check the track folders fury_lake_depart(US) or waimarama_point_forward(NZ), audio clips named by specific distance can be found.
When 'pure audio mode' enabled, the tool will play only pacenotes in those folder. if 'mixed mode' is turned on, both 'pure audio' an 'script' will be played, it would be a mess for tracks with both pacenotes.
The reason 'mixed mode' exists is that we didn't provide full track scipts since version2.6
wow thanks! I appreciate your work!
Really good features, also i find "Dark mode" too, which is a nice touch for the UI. :) You're awesome.

strawhatboy updated ZTMZClub Pacenote Tool with a new update entry:

ZTMZClub Pacenote Tool 2.6.5 released

v2.6.5
======
* Thanks to 左衛門 for correcting a lot of pacenote scripts
* Adjusted the display position of the information in the upper right corner of the floating window, now it is "more upper right corner"
* Added Google Analytics to collect anonymous usage data for usage statistics (can be toggled on/off)
* Added mute option for volume adjustment on the main interface

v2.6.4
======
* Fixed the issue that the floating window may cause the program to crash

Read the rest of this update entry...

ZTMZClub Pacenote Tool 2.7 released

* Deleted the paddings before and after the commonly used voices in the voice package to make the voice connection smoother?
* Added support for Dirt Rally 1.0
* Added support for Richard Burns Rally - RSF Edition (Inspired by CrewChiefV4 and Mika-n's NGPCarMenu, many thanks)
* Modified the settings interface to be more compact and logical
* Added separate run condition checks and separate settings pages for each game
* Added support for additional road...

ZTMZClub Pacenote Tool 2.7.2 released

2.7.1, 2.7.2
=======
* Added the Tianjin dialect voice pack recorded by 南沢いずみ! ! !
* Fixed the problem that the game could not be recognized after restarting the game when the tool was turned on
* Fixed unknown bug of "Hotkey already registered" triggered when clicking record mode (record mode is useless at the moment)
* Added bump(19) flag in RBR, and fixed the processing problem of continuous distance_call, which can avoid the situation that some tracks continuously...

ZTMZClub Pacenote Tool 2.8 released

* Now open the pacenote tool in the middle of the game, the pacenotes are played according to the current car position.
* Using the .net 6.0.10 runtime
* Added the ability to adjust the voice compactness
* Fixed the problem that the tool failed to start caused by uninstalling RSF RBR by manual deletion
* Adjusted the window identification logic of the floating window to ensure that the floating window can be displayed correctly when the game is windowed
* Interface adjustment
- The...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back