Resource icon

Zoom Mod 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Coops submitted a new resource:

Zoom Mod - Zoom in closer and pan down lower

I had a lot of requests to have just the normal speeds and be able to zoom in so here it is.

Allows you to zoom in closer so you can see the new liveries in game, also allows you to zoom out further and tilt change the view angle higher and lower.

HUGE props and thank you to TheFlamingRed who figured out how to adjust the speed & zoom and helped me learn how to edit the file.

If you haven't tried it yet, I'd recommend giving his "Vanilla Balance mod" a try, it's a real challenge!...

Read more about this resource...

:thumbsup:
zooom.jpg

now... is quite nice to watch race on normal speed with different camera positioning. Cannot wait for Enzolis formula cars. :roflmao:

zum.jpg

Last edited:
Coops updated Zoom Mod with a new update entry:

Compatible with 1.3b

I had a lot of requests to have just the normal speeds and be able to zoom in so here it is.

Allows you to zoom in closer so you can see the new liveries in game, also allows you to zoom out further and tilt change the view angle higher and lower.

HUGE props and thank you to TheFlamingRed who figured out how to adjust the speed & zoom and helped me learn how to edit the file.

If you haven't tried it yet, I'd recommend giving his "Vanilla Balance mod" a try, it's a real challenge!...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Coops updated Zoom Mod with a new update entry:

Zoom Mod 1.4

UPDATED FOR 1.4

If you haven't tried it yet, I'd recommend giving his "Vanilla Balance mod" a try, it's a real...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back