Zolder 1967 Skin pack

Tracks Zolder 1967 Skin pack v1.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
ClimaxF1 updated Zolder 1967 Skin pack with a new update entry:

Pit Building Banner updates

Hi Guys

I noticed that the the big Bieren Roman banner has a double emblem on race day.

Yellow Johnnie Walker logo added, searched hundreds of fonts, there's just nothing that looks close. This is a edited version which I did and looks the part. :)

Update details v1.5:

- Yellow and white Johnnie Walker logo added (pit building)
- Second emblem added to Roman Banner (pit building)
- Larger Romy Pils logo (pit building)
- Added dirt layer to Pit Building banners

[ATTACH...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks for this, definitely made it look nicer, but then I discovered the TED reworked version from last year that changed more than just the textures, including the AI. How does this texture update compare to that? Perhaps they can be joined.

Thanks for this, definitely made it look nicer, but then I discovered the TED reworked version from last year that changed more than just the textures, including the AI. How does this texture update compare to that? Perhaps they can be joined.
I don't have that version so I wouldn't know. Found this video and they look identical.
Can you send me the track and I can compare them, that's only way I could tell.

Page edit:

Found the track.

Problem is that I wouldn't be able to post a link here on RD, so that's not a option.

Last edited:

New grass texture and tree adjustments

Hi Guys

This track feels like it's given me OCD. :)

To me grass and trees looked a bit too green. Grass texture I did before also mad the track look a bit too clean.

There a new AI thanks to LiquidSkyMan

Update details v1.6:

- New grass texture and recolor
- Readjusted trees to match new grass
- AI added thanks to LiquidSkyMan
- Drivers names added to pit wall sign

New grass texture and tree adjustments

Hi Guys

This track feels like it's given me OCD. :)

To me grass and trees looked a bit too green. Grass texture I did before also mad the track look a bit too clean.

There a new AI thanks to LiquidSkyMan

Update details v1.6:

- New grass texture and recolor
- Readjusted trees to match new grass
- AI added thanks to LiquidSkyMan
- Drivers names added to pit wall sign

View attachment 475496View attachment 475497[ATTACH...

Hi @ClimaxF1 should the background and the trees look like that?
1621363310406.png

I have the Zolder variant from RD installed, also miss the grassfx etc. Is there an extension file or .ini missing?

That´s how the TED version is looking:
1621363850284.png

A lot better, but please try to adjust the neon-green tree line? Thank you!

Last edited:
@Sascha Guenther

Try these textures, there's one for each track, have labeled them. This is as dark as I can make them with out effecting the day.
There is a problem with both tracks and that tree line texture, some settings for that object would have to change.

Zolder_1967_AC_6.jpg
Screenshot (84).jpg
Screenshot (86).jpg

My updates do work with ted , but one has to change a few textures first and I have a proper sand bank texture that I made. Send me a pm and I can send you the update for Ted's version. Unfortunately I cannot post that link here.

Last edited:
I have downloaded this mod and used it with the Gilles75 version, while on the other hand that version made by Teddie made me curious so I downloaded also this mod at the GTplanet forum to compare.

Gilles75 and TED zolder67 do have the same source. Did only use this mod in the Gilles75 version but I guess this mod can be used on both circuits. Pity both circuits are still in a very rough state, so far from being perfect.
As a sample the lake in Gilles75 is very bad made, while his trees on the other site of the lake are much better, because in TED the are crowded with an shiny halo. Also the Gilles75 mountains in the distance are better made, luckily in TED they can be disabled, because this region is like explained in Jac Brels song “ Mijn vlakke land”.
I do not know if its caused by this mod but overall the Gilles75 trees are mostly prominent ugly 2D type. And if you are driving at the lake side at one point you see them true the fence floating in the air.
1642350771962.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 209 14.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 113 7.6%