Zeljko Roso - Roso F1 Wheel

Hi all,

Long story short, I made an order for the Roso F1 Wheel back in February, from Mr Zeljko Roso in Croatia.

Made my payment to Mr Roso on the 24th February for my own Roso F1 wheel. He replied about 10 days later to confirm the payment had been made and he'd received the money, fair enough. However, this was the last email I received from him, and I've heard nothing from him since, despite numerous attempts to contact him for any sort of update.

I was told beforehand I'd have the wheel in 4-7 weeks from receiving my payment. Now if there have been significant delays, that's fine, if I have to wait a while to get what I've heard is a masterful wheel, so be it. But some sort of update would be nice while my money is nestled nicely in his bank account.

If the guy was/is in hospital or something, fair enough. I of all people would understand, I've been in and out of hospital a few times the last few months. But the guy has been updating his Roso wheel website a few times over the last few days, so it's not like he isn't online. Not really sure what to do, just thought I'd share my disappointment at the lack of contact too. Case of waiting (and waiting) I guess.

Not gonna completely slate the guy, I've read testimonials of his wheels on a few websites, not just his own one, and have read on a few forums, including this one that people have always received their wheels, albeit with the odd delay along the way, and some cases of Mr Roso not responding for long periods of times.

So basically, is there anyone out there that has had experiences ordering this wheel from Mr Roso, or is there anyone out there who may be able to get in contact with him somehow to at least alert him to my concern? I am a reasonably patient guy, but I have put a fair bit of money into this, so it would at least give me peace of mind to know the guy is still around and that my wheel will eventually come, and he's not on some Caribbean island spending my money. :p (Just realised I said long story short at the beginning, I'm a liar, sorry about that haha).

Last edited by a moderator:
The Moog and scorpioracer, check out Fernando Nunez's thread in this forum titled Logykal (F1 Wheels and motion systems). He and his buddies are producing about 30 Ferrari F1 wheel replicas within the next month. They look great, and are relatively cheap compared to the Roso's wheel. And guess what, he actually responds to e-mails!

Well that not really correct mate. Even if Roso`s support is pretty bad, the logycal wheels nowhere near that wheel. Just look at the used hardware in rosos wheel compared to logycal, starts with the disoplay wich is less then the half price then roso`s and end with those pushbuttons. You can get the "nacked" wheel from logycal and do all yourself , that would be ok and is a fantastic starting point, but if you want the absolute high end you should go for roso.

Upvote 0
The point of my post was just to direct people to a cheaper alternative made by a few guys that actually care about customers. I never claimed the wheels they sell are of the same quality as Roso's.

Upvote 0
Gents I got an email from Roso yesterday.
I dont know if he have been reading inhere?
But he was really sorry that he fu...d up my order and that he will ship within 2-3 weeks to me.
I told him also that in his business its very important to inform your customers so thay feel safe with there order, and told him that if he is not good at emailing out to everyone, then he should make a "Customer" menu on his website with weekly or monthly updates on all orders.

I cross my fingers that I get my wheel now :) im a bit more optimistic now.

Kurt Andersen

Upvote 0
Gents I got an email from Roso yesterday.
I dont know if he have been reading inhere?
But he was really sorry that he fu...d up my order and that he will ship within 2-3 weeks to me.
I told him also that in his business its very important to inform your customers so thay feel safe with there order, and told him that if he is not good at emailing out to everyone, then he should make a "Customer" menu on his website with weekly or monthly updates on all orders.

I cross my fingers that I get my wheel now :) im a bit more optimistic now.

Kurt Andersen

It's disheartening to know that you had to send him a threatening e-mail just to get a response. =/ Hopefully he changes his ways and hopefully you get your wheel.

Upvote 0
The Moog and scorpioracer, check out Fernando Nunez's thread in this forum titled Logykal (F1 Wheels and motion systems). He and his buddies are producing about 30 Ferrari F1 wheel replicas within the next month. They look great, and are relatively cheap compared to the Roso's wheel. And guess what, he actually responds to e-mails!

Thanks zGSP, I am following their work as well.

Upvote 0
Hi, Guys. Did any one from you get wheel from Roso with SLI-F1 display? I read, that he will make wheels now only with SLI-F1. But He offers option, if customers have own display, he will assemble it, but it's little bit difficult to send display to him. I'd like to buy wheel from him, but not with SLI-F1. I want SLI-PRO display... I'd like to hear some new information. Thank you.. :)

Upvote 0
If you read through this thread i REALLY wonder why there are still people want to order from roso?? Roso is active on many sites as changing his own site quite often, but he just dont have any customer support. No answers, half a year to wait for a wheel, i just dont get it.
Also i know he know about this thread here, but does he feel to answer anything here? No!

Upvote 0
I think that it is the fact that there is just nothing else out there like it with the same functionallity and quality.

I agree that the customer support has been very poor and I will have to think long and hard about paying that kind of money, but where else can you get an F1-style wheel made from carbon fibre with a display and all of those controls from at the moment?

Upvote 0
Rozo wheels simply is king, that's why people want them.
Ive been dreaming of one wrapped in Alcantara for over a year now :)

Still too expensive but ive seen him lower the price so hes conscious about that.

Agree, the quality is brilliant , ive used one last year on a friends sim. My concern wasnt about the quality, just about he support and delivery times.
I know about all those customer questions you get if you offer something custom and i know its "hard" sometimes to keep up, but honestly you have to!
Just a little update mail here and there, not to much. Easy job isnt it?

Really no offense to roso , he is not the only one not to answer any mails, we can just make a top 5 out of simhardware companys that doesnt answer. Just thin about bodnar with the best displays to get but is he answering,,,well honestly ,,,sometimes:D

Really strange, we all love and also buy their hardware. I do for my mods allot , no matter of the support, so at the end its our own fault that they dont answer maybe.LOL

Upvote 0
It is possible that they have more work than they really anticipated so don't mind that they are not responding. With the lead time to final on most custom products, I can see where too much business would be a problem, but you are correct at least respond and update every now and again.

Upvote 0
Yea all he needs to do is take 5-10 minutes every work day and answer questions. '
It´s not that hard really. It´s a pretty good chunk of cash so there has to be some responsibility on the other end to make sure the customer is calm and relaxed.

To many companies in the world completely miss that customer service is in some ways more important then your products.
You can actually sell products based on your excellent customer service.

Upvote 0
I agree with last post. You don't have to have best product on market, but if you have good or better best customer support and things around, you can be great about your bussines. Customer support means so much in now days. And if you can have it good, You can sell lot's of products, even that they are not the best.. but best support for customers.

Upvote 0
I have never bought anything from Roso but I can't believe what I'm reading here. People are defending him????
There are NO excuses in the world for taking someone's €1000 and then not answer a single email for 6 months! I don't care if he's been terminally ill, he should have had someone take care of his customers mails then.
I'm sorry if that sounds harsh but once you start charging people money you become a business and should behave and be treated as one, not as a person. IMO that is ofc.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back