Zeljko Roso - Roso F1 Wheel

Hi all,

Long story short, I made an order for the Roso F1 Wheel back in February, from Mr Zeljko Roso in Croatia.

Made my payment to Mr Roso on the 24th February for my own Roso F1 wheel. He replied about 10 days later to confirm the payment had been made and he'd received the money, fair enough. However, this was the last email I received from him, and I've heard nothing from him since, despite numerous attempts to contact him for any sort of update.

I was told beforehand I'd have the wheel in 4-7 weeks from receiving my payment. Now if there have been significant delays, that's fine, if I have to wait a while to get what I've heard is a masterful wheel, so be it. But some sort of update would be nice while my money is nestled nicely in his bank account.

If the guy was/is in hospital or something, fair enough. I of all people would understand, I've been in and out of hospital a few times the last few months. But the guy has been updating his Roso wheel website a few times over the last few days, so it's not like he isn't online. Not really sure what to do, just thought I'd share my disappointment at the lack of contact too. Case of waiting (and waiting) I guess.

Not gonna completely slate the guy, I've read testimonials of his wheels on a few websites, not just his own one, and have read on a few forums, including this one that people have always received their wheels, albeit with the odd delay along the way, and some cases of Mr Roso not responding for long periods of times.

So basically, is there anyone out there that has had experiences ordering this wheel from Mr Roso, or is there anyone out there who may be able to get in contact with him somehow to at least alert him to my concern? I am a reasonably patient guy, but I have put a fair bit of money into this, so it would at least give me peace of mind to know the guy is still around and that my wheel will eventually come, and he's not on some Caribbean island spending my money. :p (Just realised I said long story short at the beginning, I'm a liar, sorry about that haha).

Last edited by a moderator:
What is the new display unit????!!! his talking about SLI pros or F1 or some other brand?

This is what it looks like.

novi_display.jpg

Upvote 0
Thats not the SLI-F1, atleast, I hope it isn't. The warning lights shouldn't be this close to the rev lights, and the left and right displays don't line up with the rev lights. I would think these are customized SLI-Pro units :)

None the less, for this price, if I wasn't busy building a bettter looking wheel, this would be really interesting :)

Upvote 0
Ah Ic , thanks for the picture. they are not Bodnar's SLI at all

Why is everybody just aiming for bodnar products?? He and Zroso got the badest support ive ever seen in my life. Zroso didnt answer for 5 month now and bodnar actually never answered anything within the last year.
Not to misunderstand me, i "like" his wheel. I actaully wanted one last year.
But for that over the top price and actually no support at all i would think about a buy twice!

Modmate

Upvote 0
Why is everybody just aiming for bodnar products?? He and Zroso got the badest support ive ever seen in my life. Zroso didnt answer for 5 month now and bodnar actually never answered anything within the last year.
But for that over the top price and actually no support at all i would think about a buy twice!

Modmate
yeah I know what you mean , I only said because I am an SLI-PRO user / the future F1 use, and , bodnar's SLI is the only SLi i know that does the 12 pos switch so nicely, and displays things i want like , delta time, position, speed, fuel and brake bias, at a switch of a rotaries. none of the other (including SR hardware) no offence to them. does it in switch mode.

Upvote 0
zGSP

I asked you to e-mail because I am writing to Roso almost every day!

Since March 28 the day of payment!

He had never responded ..

When you ordered your wheel ..?

I do not understand why you respond and not me ..!

I never ordered a wheel, I just asked him if he was still taking orders. After he responded I asked a follow up question and he still hasn't responded to that...

Upvote 0

Modmate
Thats the problem, they, bodnar mostly, are the only ones offering this kind of quality products...Every other product you look at seems to have lower specs in every aspect of it.

Upvote 0
Thats the problem, they, bodnar mostly, are the only ones offering this kind of quality products...Every other product you look at seems to have lower specs in every aspect of it.
yeah not to mention now when I look at roso wheel with the new non bodnar display. I don't think I like it as much. honestly I don't care how much he dropped the price by.

Upvote 0
I like the fact that it does represent the current displays in F1, and if he made it work with his design, thats a good deal I guess. Updated design and lowered in cost :)

I'm wondering, how long is this version of the Roso wheel going to last?

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 358 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 252 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.8%
  • < 5 years