Zandvoort turn 13 question

Somehow i loose a lot of time in the last turn nr 13 Arie Luyendijk corner (Audi R8 Get real standard setup, warm tyres). I even turned on the raceline but still, it says green but i have to lift otherwise i'll enter the dirt at the end near the straight due to understeer. I have tried different approaches (slow in fast out), trail braking, even fast in slow out but none helps. Im in the green until the last turn. At start finish i lost about 3 tenth of a second, not able to brake the 42 barrier. Anybody got a magic wand for me?

start wider catch apex later .....

Andi

Thanks for the tip! But...i have already tried that. My setup for the corner is okay. I hit the previous corner right at the apex so i end up nice on the kerbs. At that point nr. 13 start to bend. To catch the apex later i must be half gas during the first half corner. than full throttle, catching the apex later and still, the ghost cars fly by me like they take the corner full speed. Is that possible with a car that has a good setup?

What is a good setup in your views Boby?

I apologize for my bad English. Sometimes its very hard to translate when it comes down to technical details. Right now im driving with the "get real" difficulty but im still using the standard setup. Its possible that the person im challenging via the leaderboard has setup his car so he can be fast in the last turn. I also know that that same setup could be a disadvantage in other sectors (which i have not noticed). I was wrong in phrasing "a good setup". From now on i will hush.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 232 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 8.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 293 13.3%