Zandvoort Previews

Nice movie and the track looks brilliant. Bit lame though that they had to use an onboard video and speed up the footage to make it match. That GT4 driver is steering and shifting like mad now lol. Very slapstick

Update and Zandvoort postponed to tomorrow morning hopefully:

We found a bug we needed to fix so we are making a fix as I type. We will start another build probably in a few hours and will test it to make sure we corrected the problem and did not create any new ones. If everything looks good we will deploy this update and the track sometime tonight or likely very early in the morning EST tomorrow.

Sorry for the delay guys but we want to do this all together in one shot so we can focus on the next build from here on out.

It seems the new transmission model is still quite a bit away.. if I remember correctly, in the last cat herder blog it was mentioned with all the difficulties the beta testers are facing currently.
So they're still working on matching driving aids (For people without 'proper' hardware) to enable us to take advantage of the new transmission model.

I'm eagerly looking forward to it though as the tricky transmissions are what I like the most in nK pro. :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back