Zandvoort Formula 1 2022 Grand Prix Add-ons Extension

Tracks Zandvoort Formula 1 2022 Grand Prix Add-ons Extension 4.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Pyyer submitted a new resource:

Zandvoort Formula 1 2021 Grand Prix Add-ons Extension - All the 2021 billboards modifications and locations from the F1 2021 Dutch Grand Prix

This extension is a full overhaul which includes all the 2021 billboards modifications and locations from the Formula 1 2021 Dutch Grand Prix.

This extension is only for the zandvoort2020 track (not the kunos one which don't have the banking turns)

I won't provide the link of the track but you can definely find it ;)

There is too much add-ons to list (lot of...

Read more about this resource...

I want to test this so bad but doesn't work for me, I have a stFlow, CSP and doesn't work, new colour of curbs only works.
I have already have this kind of issue on other extensions, maybe some kind of cache so I change track, restart CM, or restart computer and it works again

can you share the track link please?

if you have the track, could you put it on some kind of cloud drive like google drive or mega so that those who doesn't have the track could download it, i searched for it for nearly an hour and found no links to download, it would be awesome if you could do that
For those who search for the track :
This track link is not allowed to be post here.
Hints on how to download it is in the video description ;)
Hope this will help you...
Regards

For those who search for the track :
This track link is not allowed to be post here.
Hints on how to download it is in the video description ;)
Hope this will help you...
Regards
I also looked for over an hour, even typing in Zandvoort 2021 in google, The closest I found is a "Zandvoort F1" which is not the same. I watched the video description a couple times, it's hard to find something from a car going 175mph when you don't know what your looking for. Could you tell us what time on the video would show what we're looking for?
Thanks
re

I installed what I think is the right track, but it goes in a folder in tracks called "zandvoort_f1" not "zandvoort_2020" as this mod seems to want. Tried copying the "extension" folder into that folder anyway but it doesn't work. Any ideas? Do I have the wrong version of the track?

I installed what I think is the right track, but it goes in a folder in tracks called "zandvoort_f1" not "zandvoort_2020" as this mod seems to want. Tried copying the "extension" folder into that folder anyway but it doesn't work. Any ideas? Do I have the wrong version of the track?
Yes wrong track. Read the reviews, someone has posted link ;)

Hi Pyyer,

I really like this update. The track looks so great! My questions is, how does one remove the F1 skin or theme(for lack of a better term perhaps). Not a big deal with Zandvoort as there are so many version out there, but I like the original theme of tracks for track days etc, How to track would look day to day outside big events and only use the F1 sponsorship etc when I'm actually racing F1 cars. The proper theme for the right use. Maybe I'm going overboard for realism here.

Perhaps your substantial track updates could be one release and the F1 theme or layout in another? As you can tell I'm not up to speed for how all this is implemented and if there is an easy way to do this which is why I'd thought I'd ask. Just don't want to loose the base/general track theme for one that is just F1-centric. Hope that made sense, but I think this is why I've been resistant using these extensions. Sure can't beat the quality of these updates though, which why I thought I should get on the bandwagon ;) Thanks so much for putting in so much effort with these! Please don't take my question as criticism in any way, it's just MY confusion.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back