Resource icon

Tracks Zandvoort F1 Layout 0.23

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi! Great track! Just wanted to let you know that, as far as I'm aware, the DRS zone in the start finish straight will begin before the banking, not after. I've tested F1, F2, and F3 cars and they can all take the final turn flat with DRS open.

This is the updated data in case you want to try it for yourself.
In data>drs_zones.ini , replace the text corresponding to Zone 0 with the following. I think you should include this in a future update

[ZONE_0]
DETECTION=0.825945
START=0.869235
END=0.0695087

Hey sylence01 . For what I can see, you did a wonderfull job creating this. But I'm kind of a newbe in this so I can't get it to work. Where exactly do I copy the files? Especially the .cfg-file
Thanks

how do you install it? When I put the track in the "Tracks" folder of Assetto Corsa, it appears in the game, but when i try to load it, I get sent back to the menu. Please help.

Hey mate, was wondering if this version is usable for my SRS online series? I recently drove the Panthera edition in Cruden's 640 Hexapod and I think the banking may need a little tweaking. Check out the video. Cheers, AussieStig

v=vyhW0cXmdfA

You should warn people that this new layout completely overwrite the old layout! I wasn't able to back it up first. I thought that i would have two layouts to choose each time. Old and the new. Now i have only the new.

You should warn people that this new layout completely overwrite the old layout! I wasn't able to back it up first. I thought that i would have two layouts to choose each time. Old and the new. Now i have only the new.
You mean you copied the files to the ks_zandvoort folder ?
if yes just delete the ks_zandvoort folder and do a file integrity check in steam
it will put the original ks_zandvoort folder back

It was meant you copy the zandvoort_f1 folder to the root track folder :)

You mean you copied the files to the ks_zandvoort folder ?
if yes just delete the ks_zandvoort folder and do a file integrity check in steam
it will put the original ks_zandvoort folder back

It was meant you copy the zandvoort_f1 folder to the root track folder :)
So it was completely new track. Thanks m8 for the clarification! ks_zandvoort now restored! Hope to see skins now to match the look of the latest zandvoort track. The tarmac although is way way better than zandvoort 2020. You can feel the road roughness and the different slopes.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 244 15.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 166 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 160 9.8%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 122 7.5%
  • < 5 years