Zandvoort Club only supports 19 slots

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Zandvoort Club was on our original trackroster for the RDMCC league. At the latest tracktest we found out that the pit is bugged.

Instead of 25 slots the pit only supports 19 slots which makes it a no-go for the league, since we have a full room of players.

I was sharing pits with other cars in the first race. So i dont mind tightning the old belt and holding my breath :poke:to keep it at the club circuit. Thankfully the cars are small. I love the club layout, but hate the full version. But i will do as you guys see fit :pray3:

It's more serious than pit sharing unfortunately, Craig, but rather cars being spawned underneath the track surface.

I'm not competing in the league but having done a few laps of it, I'd endorse Jyllandsringen as a replacement - very much suits the mini.

• Andrew Evans

i just looked at the track... each pit spot normally has 3 garages assigned to them... and for some reason the middle one is missing at zandy club... meaning you've got a 1 in 3 chance of getting assigned to a non-existant garage (under the track)...

i've noticed this on a coupla club nights but it didn't occur as often as 1 in 3.... it could be fixed with patching the relevant file... but with all the testing and what not, yer prolly better just changing venue...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 301 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 210 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 201 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 151 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 269 13.7%