Your Worst Game of 2012 so far...

For me the worst game of the year and also the worst game I have played for some time has to be Max Payne 3.

They messed up big style with this. It is nothing like the first two games, which were dark and gritty, instead they went with an action orientated cover based shooter which Max Payne never was.

Basically it plays like GTA, looks like GTA and is funnily enough is made by the same morons who make GTA.

Don't get me wrong I like GTA but they should stick to that and not destroy other series in the future.

Battlefield 3. Worst f**kup ever. Maximum arcade poop shooter. Dumbed down for the masses. Terrible console port. And bf2 used to be so good.

I don't know why you were expecting a shooting simulation..........BF has never been a true simulation, it has always been arcade.

If you want a simulation go play ARMA 2 or wait for ARMA 3. BF was never going to be 100% realistic but I will agree it was aimed and developed for COD players and isn't really what a true BF game should be.

Like Jack says, ARMA 3 is a simulation. Battlefield 3 is arcade, and does it very well.

Probably Mass Effect 3 for me. That game could have been bigger for Halo 3.

It could have. It wasn't.

Battlefield has never been a simulation and has never claimed to be. Even though PC started as lead platform things did change to more console orientated, still a lovely looking game but even some basic fixes have still not been done after nearly a year.

Diablo 3 was fun for a short time but i have no urge to go back and play it even though I didn't finish it. Boring really.

Mine, without any self-doubt is Diablo III.

If you want to know my reasons, they are the same as many other dissapointed former players like myself.

But you can ask anyway?

I'm enjoying the diablo3 for the last few days and that's the first time for me to try a game of that kind. So I never know what kind of things the criticisms against the game are, especially for diablo old fans and I just thought before that the kind of the game would be extremely boring, just scuffling sooongsoong with sashimi.

But umm...after first try and for a few days I've felt I was wrong, it's been dramatically dope and the problem is what I don't know why I feel like that, it's just much simple than I've thought.

It's because it's just the First impression?(I finished just the chapter 3 yesterday.) however as Dave said I think it would probably be so somehow in at least 2~3 times play.:):(

I'm enjoying the diablo3 for the last few days and that's the first time for me to try a game of that kind. So I never know what kind of things the criticisms against the game are, especially for diablo old fans and I just thought before that the kind of the game would be extremely boring, just scuffling sooongsoong with sashimi.

But umm...after first try and for a few days I've felt I was wrong, it's been dramatically dope and the problem is what I don't know why I feel like that, it's just much simple than I've thought.

It's because it's just the First impression?(I finished just the chapter 3 yesterday.) however as Dave said I think it would probably be so somehow in at least 2~3 times play.:):(

Now that you mention it, here are my reasons,
-the always-on DRM that brings about server maintenence
-the repetitive gameplay
-lack of a true single-player mode
-Real Money Auction House and a Gold Auction House, both of which, are extremely expensive in terms of in-game items
-you essentially had to buy your way to the top of the highest difficulty
-what happens to Deckard Cain (spoilers concerning that)
-extremely strict anti-cheating policy (I know how a number of you feel about cheating and are against it, but, in Diablo I and II, I did not have to compete with other players if I did not want to; Blizzard forces the player to do that with Diablo III)
-The game even after the latest patch is still heavily favouring the strength of monsters and daemons which means you died frequently. Dying in Diablo III has literally become more cliche than I and II. I don't mind dying too much, but, the game has become literally more aggravating from Act I-IV.
-excessive botting that affects even legitimate gamers even though I was never affected.
-Unlike Diablo I and II, you don't acquire legendary loot for killing a boss. You get gear either based on magic find (0-300% - the higher they MF, the better items you'll acquire) and you'll end up with lousy armour and weapons. WTF Blizzard?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back