Your worst brain fade!

Saw this in another forum and decided to start it up here.

Sometimes in life our brain can't keep up with our physical actions and the results are sometimes hilarious making use of the meme 'Oh God why?' a common practice.

Please share your worst brain fades, I'll start with mines.

• One time I answered the cordless phone at the same time as I was grabbing a banana. When I was done I put the phone in the fruit basket and tried to fit the banana in the phone dock.
  • Cards are an everyday hassle for most people, can't tell how many times I've tried to bribe the subway gate with my VISA card or swiped my subway card in the supermarket.
  • Was looking for my Swiss army knife in my room once, I sat myself in front of the computer, opened Google and typed 'Swiss army knife' before I realized what I was doing.
These were the ones I could come up with, now please share your worst brain fades :)

Had to vacuum my room once when i was a kid and i hate any form of cleaning so i put on my headphones, put on some great music and cleaned everything meticulously, like really putting the extra mile on it to get everything super clean.

See my mom, brother and dad standing in the door as i´m doing this and wondering why they are looking at me vacuuming my room.

Turns out i spent quite a long time vacuuming my room without the bloody machine turned on.

Haha great thread :D:thumbsup:

It happened a several times: While speaking via my mobile phone, i can't feel it in my pocket and nervously check my pockets and around to find it, then realizing it's at my ear, talking through it! :rolleyes:

This just happened to me; I'm on the PC in the living room, and on the background that horrible prick of a Cesar Millan is on TV with his Dogshit Whisperer program. I didn't want to hear him talk, so I increased the volume on the headphones I was wearing.. only then I realised I wasn't listening to anything through my headphones in the first place :whistling:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back